Chapter 3

The second day started out with normal classes like English. Then, at lunchtime, I had lunch in the cafeteria with Shinso. I was very excited the entire time because in the afternoon it was finally time for some more interesting classes.

I took my seat in the front of the class and bit my lip in anticipation. I quickly stopped when I noticed I was drawing blood again.

"I am... Coming through the door like a normal person!!"

I gasped when one of my favorite heroes walked into the classroom with large strides. The Symbol of Peace, All Might, would be giving us basic hero training.

"Hero basic training!", All Might loudly exclaimed. "The class that'll put you through all sorts of special training to mould you into heroes!" He paused before quietly adding: "It also gives a ton of credit." Then he raised his voice to his usual loud volume again. "No time to dally. Today's activity is this!" He held up a small card. "Battle training!"

"Battle...", Bakugo said in a menacingly excited tone behind me.

"...Training!", Midoriya finished in a distressed tone.

"And for that... you need these!!", All Might continued and he pushed a button on a small remote.

There was an audible 'click' and then an array of shelves moved out of the wall. They each contained five cases with a number on it.

"In accordance with the 'quirk registry' and the special request forms you filled out before being admitted...", All Might began.

"Costumes!", multiple students excitedly shouted.

All Might nodded "After you change, come out in ranking order to Ground Beta", he instructed.

Everyone happily obliged and got their costume case. I knew my number was sixteen, so I quickly got it and went to change.

A.N.
Your costume can pretty much be whatever you want. I'll refer to it as 'your costume', so it won't be ambivalent to what you imagine.

These are some costumes I found online which I thought might look nice in accordance with the quirk. If you've got no inspiration you can use these, but you can imagine whatever you'd like.

 If you've got no inspiration you can use these, but you can imagine whatever you'd like