Part Six-The Date

Harry was thankful that the rehearsal kept him busy. Because as soon as he had a moment to think he started thinking about Juliette and the hours and minutes and seconds he had until he could see her beautiful face again...this thinking was dangerously obsessive. He tried to put her out of his mind, but he simply couldn’t. He continued to dwell on her beautiful dark blue eyes, her dazzling smile, her wonderful black curly hair, her long legs, her laugh...He kept catching the boys giving him amused glances because they knew exactly what, or rather who, was on his mind. Finally at six the rehearsal ended. Harry rushed back to their house to shower and get changed. He put on nice pants, and a green dress shirt that matched his eyes. After he blow dried his hair he studied himself in the mirror. Should he put on a tie? Or maybe his signature bow tie? This was a question for the boys. He grabbed a few options and ran down stairs. After a little hemming and hawing the boys decided that the shirt was enough and he should just leave it alone. Harry went upstairs to make final adjustments and finally decided that he was ready.

Harry wished that he could come up to her dorm room to get her. That’s how dates usually worked, but they were still trying to keep it low key so Juliette met him in the same place that he had dropped her off a few hours earlier. Harry leaned on the hood of the car waiting for her. He heard her coming before he saw her. At the light tap of her heals he looked up eagerly. His jaw dropped when she entered the light of the lamp post. She was ravishing. For the first time she was wearing her hair down, she had a little red flower in her hair, and her black curls were flowing over her shoulders. She was not wearing a lot of make up, which Harry liked. And she was wearing a fairly understated black dress. But the way she looked in it was anything but understated. She continued to walk towards him, her heels clicking. They were red, to match the flower in her hair. Juliette stopped about a foot away from him, feeling self-conscious with him looking her up and down. She shifted uncomfortable and wrapped her arms around herself. Harry stood up, and walked towards her slowly, when he reached her he took both of her hands and gently unwrapped them.

“You look beautiful” he said simply.

“You don’t look too bad yourself Harry” She mentioned lightly. Juliette had of course noticed every sexy detail. He looked amazing all dressed up, and the way that shirt brought out his eyes had her mesmerized. Harry led her to the car and opened up the door for her. He gently closed it behind her and then went around to the driver’s side. “So where are we going?” Juliette asked curiously. Harry simply flashed those dimples and started driving. Juliette decided to humor him and instead asked him about rehearsal.

“It was alright, but rehearsals are nothing compared to the real thing.” Juliette couldn’t wait to see them in concert. She had never been to a 1D concert before, but she knew it was going to be fantastic. Anything that involved those five boys was bound to be a blast. When Juliette mentioned this Harry smiled. “Do you know what the best part of rehearsal was?” He asked her.

“Nope.” She responded honestly.

“It was imagining you in the audience watching.” Juliette actually blushed and was happy he couldn’t see her face in the dark. When they finally arrived Harry stopped the car and quickly got out to help her. He took her hand to help her out and didn’t let go. Juliette looked around curiously.

“Where are we?” She asked slightly confused. They were in a fairly run down part of the city and there appeared to be nothing going on anywhere on the street. Again Harry simply smiled as he led her to a big industrial looking door. He knocked and a short, chubby man wearing an apron and a chef’s hat opened the door.

“Ah Harry!” The man said when he saw them and he opened the door wider to allow them through. They walked into what looked to be a pantry, and then continued into a big kitchen. Juliette was still trying to put all the pieces together when they walked out into the main room.