[3]: The Party

2017 Queens, New York
"And you're Captain America's daughter. . Amaya. . Stark."

"Yeah. . yeah, Uncle Tony. I'm with Peter, I'll be fine." Amaya spoke into the phone to her Uncle. She was in the backseat of Peter's aunt's car with Ned. Ned outed to their gym class that Amaya and Peter both know Spider-Man and further outed that Amaya is Tony Stark's niece and that she knows the Avengers personally.

"Well, since some feeble kid knows the identity of both you and Peter and announced to a group of high school kids that you both know Spider-Man, forgive me for being concerned." Tony said.

"I know, I know. . but we can't do anything about it now. Look, just. . if my mom calls you, tell her everything is fine. I know you and Dad aren't really. . speaking." Amaya said, and Tony sighed.

"Don't worry. Your mother doesn't need to know everything, no matter what she thinks. Just please be safe, and watch over Peter." He said, and Amaya smiled.

"Promise, Uncle T. . I'll see you later." She said.

"Alright, I love you, Little Rogers." He said. Amaya smiled at the nickname. It's something that he's called her since she and Christian were little since she was the younger twin.

"I love you too." She spoke, hanging up the phone right as May parked, and she looked at Peter and May. "Um. . Tony says hi, by the way." She said, even though he didn't say that, she thought she would be polite.

"How nice of him. I'm surprised Peter never mentioned that he had a niece before now." May said to her, and Amaya nodded her head.

"Yeah, well uh. . my parents are um, you know in a bit of a rough spot these days, so I offered to come live with Tony for a little bit to let them cool off." She said, and she looked at Peter for help who nodded his head and opened his car door.

"Alright, we're going." He said, getting out of the car, and opening up the backseat door and helping Amaya out. May told Peter to have fun and he nodded his head, as the three of them started to approach Liz's house.

"Dude you have the suit, right?" Ned asked. Peter nodded his head, and lifted up his sleeve, revealing that he had his suit on underneath his clothes. "Yeah, this is going to change our lives." He said, while Amaya shook her head.

"I don't think this is a good idea." She whispered to Peter, and he looked at her and shrugged.

"Neither of our secret identities are getting revealed tonight, don't worry." He whispered back to her, and she nodded her head. "At least she already knows I'm Spider-Man, so I don't have to try and impress her by being Spider-Man." Amaya heard Peter think which made her smile.

"Look. . just have Spider-Man swing in for a second, we'll prove we know each other, and then just get out of here." Amaya whispered to him.

"Can't believe you guys are at this lame party." The three of them heard a new voice, and when they looked over, Amaya saw a girl she didn't recognize.

"But you're here too." Amaya said to her.

"And you're Captain America's daughter. . Amaya. . Stark." The girl said back to her, which made Amaya's eyes widen.

"Shit." Peter thought.

"No. . I. .-" Michelle cut her off.

". .-Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me, but you can't deny that you look just like your mom. Didn't take long to put the pieces together." She said, before walking off. Amaya looked at Peter.