05/01

So a lot has happened since I last updated. On the 2nd I went to meet up with me best friend at the library in town and she was 3 hours late. I was like great but in all honesty I managed to get so much work done. Like I took all of my a level stuff and I completed it. I really didn't think I would because you know when you meet with friends revision definitely doesn't get done. With us because we hardly see each other because of being at different colleges and having really different time tables it's hard to meet so when we do all we do is talk and catch up on which is pretty awesome. Then I met my family at the pub and my mom brought her friend and daughter too so it was an extended meal really. The food wasn't all great but I'm not sure if that's just because the food I ordered with wasn't being done or their wasn't any in stock. Which was pretty shit. And after that we went to go and see the new Mary Popins. In all honesty I love the original Mary Popins, but this one was a terrible remake. Like there wasn't at all a major storyline and nothing really flowed but Dick Van Dyke was in at at the end which kind of made it better because there was some sort of humour in it. In all it was a pretty alright day.

Then on the next day, the 3rd I was just at home revising. I was so happy I did so much. I had planned to do very little but it turned out that I did so much in so little time because, what I wanted to do over 2 days I managed to do in 1. I was pretty happy. Then on the night I was on snapchat and I saw that one of my old friends from school had posted and it was him on this website talking to a random person about his life. So I popped up to him and asked what website it was and it was called Omegle. So on the night I was bored so I was like whatever and I went on. And honestly, the amount of guys on there who are just thirsty is crazy. Like all they want is sex. I kind of regretted going on it. So I messaged my best friend and told her about it and she was like just go in the next chat and just speak about anything and go with the flow. So I was like okay I will. And I did but I didn't tell her what happened because basically this guy came on and we got into a conversation and I was like yeah I'm bored so I thought I'd see what this website was all about and he was like yeah same. So in the end we ended up sexting which was pretty weird for me because I'm a virgin and I've never done anything like this. Like yeah I've masturbated, but haven't we all. I've never actually got to the point though of actually putting a finger in the hole because I feel like it would hurt and I seriously don't want to do that at all. So when it was happening it was a bit strange because basically I had no experience in this thing except for what I've read and that isn't a lot either. But we did it and it basically went really well, I asked one of my other friends about sexting and if we were actually supposed to masturbate whilst we were doing it and she said yes. But when I was in the conversation I never did because I was too scared to do something wrong or type the wrong thing. So I just went with it. An actually it turned out alright because at the end he was like yeah we should do it again but I've always being a bit wary with giving my stuff out to other people so when he asked for my Snapchat I kind of freaked and was like I don't want him to have it because he's a stranger but I was like what's the harm. I can block him from my story and I can block him all together if I ever decide that I don't want to talk to him. So I did and I gave it to him. But I made up an name and said it was something else because his snapchat name was also different to the name he said. And he said not to worry about it so in the moment I just added him and we started talking on Snapchat all night. But I felt a bit guilty for not saying who I was so whatever.

On the 4th, well yesterday, I did some work. And then I started going through all of my folders and stuff and I found some of my old drawings and I posted them on my Snapchat and I had a few messages from people asking if I still did them or not, and I said no. So I decided to have a break from homework and stuff and I decided to draw some of the BT21 characters now some of them were really easy but o found RJ hard and I don't know why. So I posted those on my Snapchat with some cartoon faces too. And the guy I was talking to popped up to me and was like I didn't know you drew and I was like yeah. But because of the time zones I knew he wouldn't reply for a while so I decided to google his snapchat username because that holds the secrets to other social media accounts usually and it did (lol I don't do this to everyone!) and he's a rapper and I was like wow and I found out his real name and I was what he told me so I felt bad for not saying mine. I was feeling guilty for a while, and then he messaged me later on and I was like so are you creative and he told me about his rapping and I was like wow that's pretty cool. And I thought it took guts to be able to tell someone that when they didn't know you so that they don't change their opinions on you. So I stayed up until 3am and because of the time zones and what he told me I decided to message him because I knew he was asleep so I could get a reply tomorrow and tell him my real name and I felt so relieved. And when he responded today he was so chill with it I was like thank you because I know it could've been taken a different way completely.
And then I did nothing for the rest of the day because my moms friend came round and we started stripping downstairs because we're decorating and that took ages but we had a nice Chinese on the night so it was worth it.
Then we have today. I spent it talking to one of my friends about the BTS Seoul concert that's being shown in cinemas and we were deciding which one to go to because we live a few miles from each other and either way one of us was travelling. So we decided it was me travelling because I don't mind being on my own which I know a lot of people don't like but I love it. And then I've started a new skin care routine because Superdrug had a huge sale and I did a big haul on their stuff and got products to help reduce my spots. And so far i think it's working even though it's being one day!!