09/6

So today's being pretty boring. Like this week I had three exams. And it's safe to say that I've waffled them all and have absolutely no idea how I'm going to get on. All I can hope is that my final three do really really well.

I'm the type of person to keep all of my messages and group chats and stuff. And tonight I was looking through some really old ones from 2014/15 and it's safe to say I miss my old friends so much. Like it's only just registered how much I actually depended on them and how they helped me through so so much. I didn't even remember most of the stuff that happened which is I guess why I keep the chats as they have photos in that I dint necessarily get to see anymore. It's a bit Rubish but I feel like life was so much easier. And sometimes we used to get into the pettiest of arguments is quite funny.

Over the past week I've really missed them and my best friend. I feel like we're drifting apart a bit. Like there's a few things that I can't tell her but I really want to. And just looking at these photos I guess I've missed what it was like to have a support system in place. Like I had my best friend now. We weren't as close at the start but we got there. And then there's the other two. One who moved far and the other who's changing into a guy. Like that we're the people I went to when stuff happened at home and with my dad. Then there's another three who I've just lost track of and it's got to the point where o wish we got closer in school so we're here now.

I miss my best friend. Especially recently I just need someone. I think I'm getting a bit lonely because I've got looked or talk to in general. And then my college friends. I though I was friends friends with them but it turns our we're not as close as I thought because none of them have started a message or a conversation. I mean I get it you've got to revise but I'm only here. And I don't know how to tell them that I really do miss them and would love a catch up that has nothing to do with college.

That's the same with school though. I'd love to get back with our group except for two people hock is hilarious actually.