new comer

Waking up ready for the new day Karina sprung outta bed. Racing she ran to go outsid" Todays' the day, the king and a queen is calling the meeting for every one in the kingdom." she said excitedly waiting outside still haven't realized that she is still in her night dress. " Heh, you all been skipping out on the taxes." a males voice. " And you know what that means." another voice was heard. " Whats that." she said running to the corner of the house to watch.  Smacking Karina's father to the ground, heh-heh " Well then you gonna pay up or are we gonna have to take out another form of payment." the guard said pointing to Karina and her sisters room upstairs. 

        In the distance a wondering traveler closes in to help the poor family. Slowly standing Karina's father pushes the guard back " Who do you think i am? I know about your actions toward this family, I'll inform the king before your able to do anything else to us." He shouted. " Insolent little worm I'm captain of the divine guard YOU SHALL NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THIS!" the guard shouted punching him into the stomach before repeatily kicking him. Tripping karina quickly stands to rush to her father's aid, "whats wrong with you people." she said pushing them away. Smacking her aside the guard started to pin her down by stepping on her" Well what do you know the little one came to us saving the trouble." the Captain said put shackles on her wrist. Slamming her head into his chin Karina jumped, as she was running the other guard tackled her into submission. " No you can't take her she's my daughter!" Karina's father shouted thrusting a rusty farm knife into the captain's armor hoping it would pierce. 

        "Hpmh. Was that suppose to harm me, I don't know weither to find that amusing or just down right pityful." He chuckled bashing her father in his face with his shield. " For acts of treason and no cooperation i'm placing you and your wife under arrest." He said holding chains. As the Captain stepped closer the clouds darkened. Lightning came crasing down as each second few by, shiocked the captain backed away dragging his forced prisoners into a wagon. Starting to run the wagon came to a stop as a beam of light revealed the blonde headed guy who looked around his late teens. "Wait your face the lightning in the sky your the thunder dragon, don't tell me you of all people are helping these people?! the captain asked drwaing his sword. " Its not me helping them, it's me completeing half of our join request." He said standing.

        "Oh hurry it up already, we don't have all day." A mysterious guy in a hood said sitting on the roof of their house. " The hell you telling me to hurry up for you coulda got rid of them already." Ryan shouted. " I've already been to the kingdom and back, what you talking about." he said sarcasticly. " ARGH.  How about we setting this like true golden wing members." Ryan challenged. "After you take care of that captain." he said laying back. While the two were distracted the captain readied his cross bow, " Alright both of you under arrest." the captain said. pointing at 6the cloaked figure. " If you aim for the heavens to earth will surely strike you down." he said waving back. "Argh, What ha...ppened." the captain said falling to the ground. ( That was amazing ) Karina thought. The blade of lightning disappeared as he throw on his hood again. " Come on we don't have time to waste." Ryan said walking again. 

        "Wait. What about my father you can't just leave here, he's badly hurt." Karina said. "AH take him to the doctor." Ryan said. 'But the only doctor was taken to prison a month ago." she responded. "Hmm not our problem." The other figure said dragging Ryan with him. " We can"t be late again we have to meet up with the others and tell them were done over here." Figure said getting angry now. "But she needs our help."he replied. "Look even if I did want to help we have no clue who this is doctor is or what he or she looks like."Figure said. "Well i say we help." Ryan said. " NO." figure said walking. "So your defying the thunder god then.?" Ryan said as lightning started raining down. " A thunder dragon vs a fire dragon, sorry but your power is no match for mine." Figure said lowering his hood. The hood lowered to reveal a silver haired teen who looked the same age as Karina.

        "You know, it's been awhile since we faced off like this Zack." Ryan said getting into fighting position. Zack threw off his entire robe revealing his long black jacket and black and white camo pants tucked into black combat boots. The two charged toward each other but were stopped due to their head sets. " Ryan, Zack were done here. What about your end?" inner comm said. " Well because of mr. thunder dragon we have a change in plans." Zack said. "Hurry up and finish it, the boat sails off in three hours." The comm yelled. "Now would be a good time to use your lightning transport." Zack said with a stressed tone. "We'll be back in a second." Ryan said grabbing Karina and her father. " Away we go." He shouted while turning into a giant beam of lightning. Appearing inside the prison Karina ran yelling for the docter, standing there waiting Ryan felt his hand get warmer and warmer. Looking down to investigate he saw Karina's father fall, catching him he tried to wake him but had no luck. Checking his pulse Ryan eyes filled with sorrow, he set him onto a hay stack waiting for Karina to come back. 

        " I found him, I..." cut off by the sight of her father laying on the hay stack, " No he can't be. He couldn't have died he was fine just a couple of minutes go." She said holding back tears. " Come on theres no need to prolong the sadness." Ryan said grabbing her hand. " No we cant leave him here." She said trying to get loose. Her hand started to slip but as she thought she was free they transported back to Zack. "Hey wheres old man upotte, i still have to thank him for all them years ago." Zack said tossing a apple into the air. "Ah big sister is back." A little girl said running up to Karina. " Zack the old man didnt make it, come on i can undestand if they want to be alone." Ryan said. "Wait i want to come with you, if your taking out the king i want to be there." she said. "Oh no, We already broke so many rules just helping her." Zack said. " I'll take responsiblity for her, and if master allows her to stay i'll train her personally." he responded with a smirk.

        Now getting really upset by his words"Did you just suggest that a none dragon join a guild?"Zack rushing Ryan into a wall by his shirt collar. "Things will be different now. She won't be going anywhere without me or anyone else around.' Ryan replied pushing Zack back. "Thats not the point justb like last time she could easly betray anyone that is watching her." Zack said " You, me, and several others should personally know why we can't trust regular humans. " We all said the same thing but look at Xander, Vincent, Duncan, and Amelia, all humans and dragon slayers at that." Ryan said. "Dragon slayers, they were trained as the children of dragons she isn't." Zack yelled." Let me tell you this anything goes wrong it's your head we're coming for, then hers will be the next of the stick.