New friend

Waking up once more Karina was surrounded by two ghost and a nurse checking her vitals. " Nah uh, where am I?" Karina, "well this is the guild's injury location, where you were taken when you was defeated by a Rick our sound dragon." The nurse informed the recovering patient. " Oh that jerk, What's his problem anyway?" Karina asked getting slightly angry thinking about him. "Well that's kinda a long story that has something to do with practically every one of the strongest dragons and the few slayers we have in the guild." the nurse replied with a warm smile that made her feel better.

Walking through the guild Karina noticed so much that made her wonder how these people could have defeated the king and most of his army. Wondering her thoughts Karina was tackled by a man with black and red hair, suffocating under him she punched under his rib cage. " The hell was that huh deren?" his said instantly jumping face to face to a teen who looks as if he's a million miles away in his music. " What's their problem?" Karina asked the nearest person around her. " that's the guild master and his son those two are always going at it even though sometimes i honestly think that the master forgets he's in charge of the guild. The black and red haired one is the master Duncan and the blue haired one with the head phones is Deren." She ended with a sigh.

"LADY ASHLEY THEIR AT IT AGAIN!!" she shouted. Deren took a look around starring at his father then the one who shouted, " Well i'll let you handle this one." He smirked before turning into a beam of lightning and leaving. " Let hell i'm letting you get away using a trick i taught you!" Followed Duncan turning into a grey lighting bolt. " Well my name is Alexa and i apologize for my brother and father," Alexa said giving a bow. " Doesn't seem like everyone here is violent or sound like they woke up from a nap, I'm Karina nice to meet you." Karina said happily. " So what brings you to the guild?" Alexa asked sliding a drink to her. " I was brought here by Ryan and i took the joining trail and next thing i know is waking up in the infirmary and i couldn't find Ryan anymore.

"My brother just finished beating Ryan around the floor which was pretty funny, but if anyone knows where to find him it'd be Deren which is outta the building right now." Alexa said tilting her head to the side. Karina's head sunk, "just when i thought that we'd be able to spend more time together." She said silently. " Ah yeah that was going to be a tough situation anyway." Alexa said hopping onto a stool. " Wait why?" Karina asked. "Well first you'd have to find a day that the team isn't doing a quest and even you there is a day like that you'd have to find a way to get past all his fans." Alexa finished taking a sip from her cup. " Oh and on top of that you would need a way to pull him from always challenging Erebos and just starring down kim." She said with a straight face. 

"Ok thanks." Karina she said walking toward the front door. Now if only i knew who each one of them they were this would be so much easier. she thought to herself as she opened door, with the door wide open she took a big sniff of the outside air of the new city. With her new free time she wondered through the town until she noticed it was already dark out she stared blankly trying to remember if she took a left or a right but nothing came to mind. She decided ti just take a left and hey if anything happens she has fighting skills she can trust in, she thought before remembering that this isn't the old farm town it's a town full of mages and warriors. "Awh man there's no  way i can beat a mage just using this old rusty knife!" she yelled throwing her family air loom into the river. " Wait maybe there's an inn around then just look for the guild home tomorrow." She said looking back and forth. 

" Ain't no inn around these parts baby." Several voices said coming out of the back alley. Karina took a few steps backward, "oh boy first time in this city and i'm already gonna die or worst." She said a loud before tossing the rest of that thought out of her head. Two thugs rushed grabbing both of her arms dragging her further into the alley, " We ain't want'n to kill ya baby, yeah we just wanna show ya a wonderful time." They both said dropping her in front of several others. " By wonderful do you mean being nice enough to take me back to the dragon guild.?" she said smarting off a little hoping they'd do it. "I hope your gonna be take my sister back to guild." Said mysterious figure floating down the building side. Taking Karina into a choke hold " Who da'hell are ya?" the main leader said pointing a knife at the figure. lowering into the light it revealed a slim red haired teenager. The thugs all laughed at the sight of him, " Get outta here kid this ain't no play ground." the leader said pointing a knife at the boy. He smiled before his body began to separate into light, moments after after images of a strike appeared next to them. Each thug looked at each other in confusion. " Hey boss what are these things?" the big guy questioned.

" I dunno but their freaking me out." He responded turning to run away. The teen reappeared next to karina, he turned away as the afterimage strikes began to actually hurt bringing them down. Karina shocked looked at her savior " What was that?" she questioned. " That was a time skip something only  time god slayer can do." He said sitting on the air. " So your looking for the dragon guild?" " I need to get back there, its almost time for the recruitment ceremony." She said proudly. " Too bad, your kinda cute to join the dragon guild, but head back the way you came  and after you pass the third turn make a left and it'll be on the right." He answered floating away. " Hey wait what guild are you from?" she asked following him. " THE GUARDIAN LANCE, DON'T WORRY WE'LL MEET AGAIN!" he yelled before disbursing.   

.

..

.

.

.As always R&C but i know no one will and i know this chapter was crappy beyond all possibly i'll try to make the next one better but can't please everyone