Is it over?

Soooo here we are another update. Man I keep updating. I think something is wrong with me.

3rd Person POV

The Avengers base has been blown to hell. Everyone is scattered throughout the base. We find our beloved Scarlet Spider trapped deep below the rubble with Natasha along with the gauntlet.

Y/N's POV:

Mmmm my head. First there was Clint, and now this? Shaking my head I stand up to see Natasha leaning against the wall watching over me.

Y/N: See something you like?

Natasha: Oh thank god your alive.

Y/N: Don't go thanking the big man yet. We still gotta get out of here.

I take a step forward to join her when my foot hits a metal object. Looking down its the gauntlet Mr. Stark made.

Y/N: Oh we might need this.

I go to pick it up but Natasha slaps my hand and picks up the gauntlet.

Natasha: Dont go picking up magical objects.

Y/N: But you're doing it. Anyway are we gonna talk about what happened on Vormir?

Natasha: It's too soon...

Y/N: No not Clint...the other thing.

I point to her lips and then mine and she looks away.

Natasha: I thought it was going to be me who would die and I didn't want to regret anything...

Y/N: So does this mean?

Natasha: No. let's just make it through the day first yeah? Then we'll talk.

Y/N: Right.

I hear something snap behind us. Turning towards the sounds the lenses on my mask quickly activate a night vision function. And I'm greeted with a horde of teeth.

Y/N: Stan Lee What the hell is that?!

I grab Natasha's hand as we start to sprint away. I activate one of my wrist blades and jam it to the side of me. It stabs into one of the xenomorph rip offs. Pulling my blade we keep running till we reach some type of ceiling. Grabbing hold of Natasha I fire a web up.

Y/N: Going up!

As we go up I go to fire a web when I see a configuration for my web shooter pop up in my HUD. Web bomb. Smirking I select it and fire it below us. Within seconds the creatures are caught in webs unable to get out.

Y/N: Gotta love Mr. Stark

Natasha: Kinda jealous he hasn't given me a special suit. I've know him for years.

Y/N: Who knows?

We emerge from below and see Steve standing alone against an army. I spot a purple figure and my lenses zoom in.

Y/N: Oh come on I thought we killed that ugly raisin!

Suddenly behind Steve a yellow circle forms. And then another. And another and another. Soon enough hero's are walking out of different portals and I spot one in particular. Peter Parker.

Y/N: It's him!

I swing over to him and he instantly recognizes me.

Peter: Hey your that guy I saw when you died.

Y/N: Hell yeah I am. But if your here that means we actually brought everyone back.

Steve turns to us