WITHER JESSE Chp15: Can You?

The group decided to build a TNT launcher, they were able to do so quickly, thanks to Lukas's suprisingly good amount of fireworks aka the distractions for the Storm. Petra rode on it, ready for the fight of her life and the whole world's fate. 

                                  "Ya ready?" Axel asked, but quite knowing Petra would be definitely be ready, with all the things they endured and her strong personality.

                                  "Yeah I am." Petra said confidently yet part of her mind still longed to know where Jesse and even Reuben were.

                                  "5......4......3......2......1......BLAST!!!" Axel said after he lit the TNT and it blew up, sending Petra high into the WitherStorm, as she screamed while acsending, because of the cruelty of speed and height.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                              Petra fell in the very inside of the damned WitherStorm, and boy it was pretty horrific. There were bush-like purple stuff, and inside were mostly people and some chickens--probably dead by now. She walked towards a spot were she could have a better sight of the command block. But suddenly, she heard a noise, she knew where it was coming from, which was somewhere at her left. But the sound wasn't audible enough for her to know what was making that noise. She went closer to where the sound was coming from, then she saw a hole. She didn't have much of a clue about how the hole came to be. Maybe the endermen created, maybe it was an injury, but who knows. But as she went closer, what was inside shocked her. A pig, smaller than most pigs, with eyes and eyebrows bigger than usual, and a brown spot on his body. This pig? Definitely Reuben, with all his unique physical features.He was trembling in fear. But miraculously, he didn't have severe injuries. He only had a few bruises on his body, but nevertheless he was scared and most likely hungry.

                                "Reuben... it definitely is you..." Petra said, as she knelt down to check for any signs of Wither Sickness. Somehow he didn't have any signs. But she knew she still had to do something. But what can she do? She has to destroy the Command Block so that the world won't be eaten up and also so that Jesse can be freed. She sighed, feeling bad about the fact she really can't do much for Reuben at the moment.

                                 "Reuben... listen to me..." 

                                 "Oink?" Reuben oinked as he looked up to her face to listen. Petra then pointed at the Command Block, which was quite far away.

                                 "I'm gonna have to destroy that thing. Because if I don't, we're all gonna die. I don't know where Jesse is right now. I can't do much for you right now either... but all I can do is ask you... Can you just come with me and help me defeat this Storm, even just a little bit?"

                                  "Oink." Reuben oinked as he nodded his head in agreement.

                                  "Thanks Reuben." said Petra, with a relieved expression. But nevertheless, part of her still felt guilty, since what she is about to do is risky for both her and Reuben. But right now, destroying the Command Block is the best and only thing she can do. Plus, she needs to speed up, because it's now or never.

                                  "Alright. Let's take down this son of a bitch!" Petra said, as she and Reuben walked towards the Command Block.