Stiles

This wasn't good. This was catastrophically bad! This is what every apocalypse movie is based on! This is world, no, UNIVERSE ending! This is-

"Stiles." I turned to Scott, who had shaken me from my thoughts. "It's just an assessment." He assured me quietly. "Remember, I'm supposed to be the one 'wolfing-out'."

I let a small smirk crack on my face, before whipping my head around in a frantic spert. Everyone else looked a hundred percent in the zone, they knew what they were doing. Me on the other hand. Damn it! I hate feeling incompetent.

"Who decides to i-invent a new class, in the middle of the year anyway?" I rambled after a few seconds of silence, before our new teacher, who was unusually young for a teacher, ordered for my silence. I kept my head down as I continued to murmur, knowing Scott could hear me.
"I mean, who cares about the science of food. Food is something that's supposed to be enjoyed, and I Don't want to be thinking about the process my burger went through in order to become a burger, I just want to eat it."
Scott nodded before checking to see if the teacher was watching.
"Who knows." He began optimistically. "Maybe it'll be fun."
I rolled my eyes at him. 'Just Wait. S'only forty-there more minutes.' I assured myself as I glanced up at the clock. 'The time will probably fly.'

~~

Ok, so the time did not fly, in fact it dragged itself along whilst a stampede of elderly snails went to France, fought for the freedom of snail kind, and went on a mini ship back to the U.S. But luckily we were now in economics, and coach usually made things more interesting.

"Ok class." Coach boomed, clapping his hands together as he leaned back in his desk. "I have been informed that we'll be having some new students arriving today, and it is apparently my job to suggest that you all play nice."

A few smiles and chuckled drifted around the room, Coach's bluntness never failing to amuse.

Class proceeded as usual, before a short knock interrupted Coach's rambles on 'assets vs necessities.'
All heads turned to the doorway, two boys blocking the entrance. On the bright side, it wasn't twins. On the down side, I instantly hated them and their stupid faces, as they walked in the room like they owned the place when Coach signaled for them in enter.
"Right." He started, stepping away from the black board. "Since you're both obviously two of the new students, why don't you introduce yourselves."
The two nodded, before the sandy blond, whom was wearing a stylish leather jacket and dark skinny jeans, happily obliged.
"'Hello, My name's is Thomas." Thomas explained, bearing a thick,
Sophisticated British accent that could be recognised a mile away.

"And this my brother, Mathias." He gestured to the curly haired brunette, who bare the same slim build, though he seemed to be more lean than simply skinny. The brunette, Mathias, was wearing a plain red-cotton t-shirt and possessed a dark, tanned skin tone, of which appeared darker than what it was, next to his pale brother.
"But, feel free to call me Matt, or, whatever." He added, voice smooth yet chipper and glazed with what I could only recognise as an Australian accent, which was strange. Nonetheless, Coach nodded in approval.

"Well, since I know none of you slackers are actually paying attention, does anyone want to ask these two anything?" Almost the entire female population in the room shot their hand up as Thomas gave a slow, cocky grin. It was almost identical to what Isaac does on a regular basis, yet somehow different, in an annoying way.
Like he expected such a response to his presences. In short, he thought himself a gift to all humanity and wasn't shy about it.
Coach sighed, giving a huffed eye roll before pointing to one of the girls in the front.

"Who's the older twin?"
The two looked at each other before giving a slight chuckle.
"Were not actually related by blood, you see." Thomas explained.

"Yeah, we were, um, actually adopted by the same foster family." I almost vomited as I audibly heard the melting hearts of every female (and that one dude) in the room.
Coach apparently shared the feeling, as he announce 'three more', before picking a blonde near the back. "What brings you to the states?" That was actually a fair question, though the two shrugged it off as "family reasons."
"Why do you have different accents?"
I honestly thought this was a stupid question, seeing as the answer was blindingly obvious.

"Um." Thomas started with an awkward laugh as he looked at his not brother.
"I'm actually from England, as you can probably tell, but Matt's from Australia." Matt gave a confirming nod.
There was now only one question left and I needed answers. My hand shot into the air like a missile, earning a few teasing "Ooo"s as Coach nodded, "Stalinski."

"Yeah, So, Coach said 'two of them.' When he was informing us of your existence." I began to explain, earning a slight glare from Coach.
"So does that mean you have siblings?."

The two exchanged impressed side glances, before answering.
"Yep, we have two younger siblings, two more the same age, and one older. Also adopted." Matt explained. "Though it's kind of obvious."

I now had around a gazzilion questions, all left up in the air as Coach clapped his hands together, ordering for the class to get back to work as he rekindled his previous rambling, leaving the two invaders to find a seat.

I flicked my gaze over to Scott who nodded at me lowely. Ok, so something was off, but frustratingly I'd have to wait until practice to pick his brain on the matter.