1

She looked at the time, sighing. Miguelle should've been there with the kids since half an hour ago.

Feeling impatient, the sound of a car outside could be heard. Alyana exhaled feeling relaxed and got up the door.

The twins jumped out the car and ran into her.

"Mommy!" Allison hugged her legs while Max jumped on her wanting to be carried. A smiling Miguelle got out the car and followed behind carrying the kids' bags.

"How was your weekend?" Alyana smiled warmly at the twins. "I missed you so much."

"It was great mommy! Dada took us to the mall tapos she bought us—"

"Shut up, Max." Allison warned, pushing her younger twin brother.

"What did she buy?" Alyana raising an eyebrow, suspiciously and curious. Miguelle stood in front of them, still holding the kids' bags.

"Binilhan ko sila ng phones, Alyana." She said.

Miguelle could see that she didn't like the idea, she was right, they were kids. Kids don't need phones.

Miguelle waited for the scolding speech from her ex-wife, Alyana.

"Allison, Max, say goodbye to your Dada na then go to your rooms."

The twins looked at each other for a second before obeying their mother, saying goodbye to Miguelle before going inside the house. The latter sighed knowing what was coming. She really wasn't on the mood to argue with Alyana.

"Diba pinagusapan na natin yung tungkol sa phones na yan, Miguelle." Alyana gave her a serious look.

"I'm sorry, bub." Miguelle bit her lips when she said the name, that's how she used to call her when they were still together, kinda trying to get advantage to it.

"They're too young to have phones. Baka nakakalimutan mo na six years old pa lang sila!" Alyana exclaimed, ignoring the apology.

"Yes, they're too young alam ko pero I think kailangan nila yon." Miguelle crossed her arms. They stood there in the porch arguing again like they always used to do.

"Hindi nila gagamitin ang phones na yon sa pamamahay ko, Miguelle."

"Baka nakakalimutan mo na this is my house too. We bought it, remember?"

Alyana sighed with her hands on her temples. She wasn't in the mood.

"I'm the one who lives here now at hiwalay na rin naman na tayo."

Miguelle wanted to argue about what her ex-wife said but she just let it go. "I know we are. You don't have to remind me." Miguelle said.

Miguelle looked at Alyana in front of her. Alyana's eyes met hers, a firm gaze but Miguelle knew her very well. She knew Alyana felt nervous with them standing too close to each other now.

"Binilhan ko lang naman sila ng phones kasi gusto ko sila tawagan during the weekdays as well nang hindi na kita naiistorbo at the same time habang nasa trabaho ka." She explained.

Alyanna closed her eyes for a moment. She did understand why Miguelle bought the phones, she probably miss the twins a lot during the week.

"Come on, Alyana..." Miguelle started. "Anak ko rin naman sila. Hindi mo maiintindihan kung gaano kahirap na malayo ako sa kanila."

"Fine, I'll let it pass pero pag nakita ko na naging distracted sila sa school at naimpluwensyahan ang phones na yan sa behavior nila, ako mismo kukunin ko sa kanila iyon."

Miguelle smiled, her sharp eyes are smiling too. Alyana couldn't help but to still admire those same smiles she adores the most. Miguelle leaned to kiss her on her cheeks.