5

Life would have many ways to make it difficult. Alyana hadn't seen Miguelle since that day in her office. Not because doctor didn't contact her, but the other way around. She is avoiding her almost every day but eventually whether she likes it or not, Alyana will have to face her now.

Miguelle was in the living room, waiting for her to get ready, so they could go on their trip. It was difficult for Alyana to act like nothing happened and that it didn't have any effect on her, because it really did. She knew Miguelle wasn't stupid, she would notice it right away.

"Dada, I missed you..." Max hugged her while Allison sat on her legs. Alyana took her suitcase and made her way to the living room, getting all of Miguelle's attention.

"Is lolo and lola already there?" Max asked who's now hugging one of her dada's legs.

"Yeah. She's waiting for you two with hot chocolates and cupcakes!" Miguelle said showing her smile while picking up her son up and held Allison's hand.

"Can I ski board with you?" Allison asked as she looked up to her Dada.

"Yes. This year I'll be teaching you two how to use the ski!" Miguelle told Allison happily, as she messed with the girl's head. Alyana looked at them with so much love in her eyes.

Those three were the ones she loves the most but she won't let Miguelle know that.

On their way to the airport, the kids remained loud as usual and Miguelle can't stop looking at Alyana. She felt that her ex-wife was still upset on what happened, Miguelle felt they needed to talk, she wanted to apologize for the uncomfortable scene they had in the hospital.

It took an hour for them to reach the airport and prepare for their flight to Japan

-
Several hours later.

They finally reached their destination and Alyana noticed the doctor having gaze on her.

"Why do you look at me so much?" Alyana finally asked which made Miguelle be surprised but ended up grinning.

"Does it bother you?"

"Yes." She admitted. Miguelle's smile faded and let out a sigh.

"Listen, Alyana... I'm sorry sa nangyari. I—"

"Ayoko pag-usapan yan dito, Miguelle." Alyana looked at the twins briefly. "It doesn't matter, huwag ka na mag alala." She tried to smile like it didn't really matter.

"Yes, but–"

"Kuhanin mo na yung mga bagahe natin." Alyana interrupted. Miguelle sighed again, feeling annoyed this time. It was impossible to talk to her.

This was the Lim family's favorite ski resort. When Alyana started dating Miguelle, she spent every winter break here with her family. Miguelle's family always made her feel welcome and loved. They had this little tradition to drink hot chocolate after spending the day in the snow and during the night, they would cook such amazing dinners. Miguelle's parents were really a good cook.

When Alyana and Miguelle got married, they really made her feel that she's a part of the family, making her not to miss her family in Cebu. Miguelle's parents were really nice.

The family of four was already in front of the huge cabin where they will spend their days in here.

The twins ran to the door leaving their parents to be alone, behind. Miguelle kept getting their bags, still looking annoyed. Alyana rolled her eyes noticing it. She believe that she should be the one be upset, not him.

"Max, Allison!" as expected, Miguelle's mother greeted the kids first who is standing at the doors, wearing warm clothing with her arms extended waiting for their grandchildren.