9

Miguelle looked at the view in front of her from her window she sighed, dropping herself on the couch in her bedroom. She was tired after the vacation from Japan back to Philippines, once she dropped Alyana and the twins to their house, she almost ran to her place to rest.

Not too long after she finally closed her eyes, she heard the bell ring. Miguelle groaned and got up making her way to her living room.

She opened the door only to find Nicoleigh, Gael and Josiah, who were carrying with them an alcoholic drinks and some snacks.

"Oh ano ginagawa niyo dito?" Miguelle spoke trying to not sound annoyed.

"May dala kami gift para sayo pre!" Nicoleigh said letting himself in, followed by Josiah and Gael.

"Pero pwede naman kami umalis na at ubusin na lang namin 'to." Josiah said.

"Gusto ko lang matulog." Miguelle dropped herself on the couch. She wasn't lying about it, she woke up pretty early that day.

"Pasensya na kung hindi kami nakapag sabi sa biglaang punta namin dito, si Josiah kasi ang teluk!" Nicoleigh said said and went to give a hug to Miguelle. "Merry Christmas, pre!"

Miguelle rolled her eyes jokingly, returning the hug.

"So, how was the vacation with fam?" Gael asked.

The bestfriends were ready to hear everything Miguelle has to say since they walked through the door, they wanted every detail about her and Alyana.

"It was good." Miguelle couldn't help but to smile remembering Christmas and the moment when they almost kissed, even the moment when she gave Alyana a gift and they hugged in the middle of the rooftop.

Josiah watched her with a sly smile, wiggling her eyebrows at her. "Ngiti pa lang parang alam na namin na goods talaga ang nangyari!" She exclaimed.

"May nangyari ba pre?" Nicoleigh teasingly asked. She wanted to know everything as much as Josiah does, who were now directly looking at her.

"Mga gago talaga kayo, bakit ba lagi niyo iniisip na may nangyari sa amin? Friends lang kami ni Alyana." She lied with some disappointment Josiah dropped on the couch too.

"Well at least nag enjoy ka sa vacation." Gael said while drinking from her glass.

"Actually... something did happen. Ayoko talaga kasi pagsabi pero... I almost kissed Alyana. I feel like this small vacation made us a little closer than before."

Josiah smiled happily. "I saw that coming. Para talaga kayo sa isa't isa."

"Iba ka talaga, pre!" Nicoleigh said hitting her shoulder.

"At alam niyo ba ano narealize ko?" Miguelle looked at her bestfriends with hopeful eyes. "Na kahit sinabi ko noon na tapos na ang lahat ng namamagitan sa amin and that I would still cherish her as a friend. I flipped eh, I feel like may chance pa na maayos namin yung marriage namin."

They held each other closer and Alyana's body was shaking with high pleasure, moans were leaving her mouth.

They lay exhausted next to each other and Alyana closed her eyes trying to recompose from her climax. Her legs felt like shivering and Miguelle caressed her back also breathing heavily while admiring Alyana's beauty.

"You're perfect." Miguelle whispered to her ear.

Alyana woke up completely confused from that dream. She remained sitting on her bed with her heart beating fast. She knew it wasn't just a dream; it was actually a memory from her honeymoon with Miguelle after they got married.