DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, places, and incidents happened or mentioned in this narrative does not relate to anything in real life, living or dead. These are products of the writer's imagination. Any resemblance to real events or anything that is present in the story is entirely coincidental.

No to plagiarism. Remember, this narrative is considered as intellectual property, no part of this story may be reproduced without the prior written consent of the writer. Your support of the author's right is highly appreciated. 

_____________________________

ATTENTION READERS!

This is my second attempt to write a romance novel. I hope this book will turn out well than the first book I wrote.

I am still learning how to write stories. So I hope you would understand why I commit errors (such as info dumps, plot holes, misspelled words, grammatically wrong sentences/paragraphs, wrong usage of punctuations, overuse of abstracts, overuse of adverbs or adjectives, and etc.)

However, I believe that despite of these mistakes there's always a room for improvement. I don't want to pretend that I know everything the reason why I encourage you to comment. Your votes are important too for encouragement.

-Ju.M.B.A.