Chapter Five ☾

"AAAAAHHHH!"

Kirishima jumped out of his bed, woken up from his deep slumber by a scream that he was sure was coming from his favourite housemate. But why in Merlin's name was he screaming at two in the morning?

"Denki? Denki! What's going on?!", Kirishima asked, roaming his hands over his to bed to search for his wand that should be somewhere around.

"Ah, finally found it. Lumos!"

Kirishima was expecting his friend to have fallen from his bed or something stupid like that, but he was certainly not expecting a blue haired adult male pointing his wand at Denki's throat.

"I-i.."

After all the years he spent at Hogwarts, never had an adult come into the student's common rooms. Plus, he was sure this person was not a professor.

The blue haired guy turned around, having noticed that Kiri woke up. He opened his mouth and what came out was a cracked voice, as if the person hadn't talked in years. He sounded calm but in a menacing way.

"You can tell All Might peace will be no more.", the stranger said with an evil grin.

"Don't hurt my friend! I have a wand and I uhh am not afraid to use it!"

The man just laughed again and this time pointed at the other side of the room. It's where the other two beds layed, both occupants awake and terrified, but also where the door could be found. The stranger made one quick movement and suddenly big, bright red flames appeared splitting the room in two parts, separating Denki and Kirishima from their other roommates but also from the exit. Their path was blocked. Before they could try and capture the blue haired guy, he vanished into thin air.

"Kaminari, are you okay?!"

"Yeah, don't worry, he didn't hurt me. If I were you, we should rather worry about the fire that is going to consume us."

From the other side they could hear their other two roommates screaming and asking if they were okay. One tried a simple water spell which didn't work.

"Guys, our spells don't work! Stay where you are, we are going to ask for help!"

Before Denki and Kirishima could agree to that plan, the boys were already gone.

"What do we do?", Kirishima panicked. It was starting to get really hot and they couldn't even open the window at the other side for fresh air. If they didn't get burned alive they would surely suffocate, hopefully the teachers won't take too long.

"We can only wait I'm afraid, unless... Unless you use the new spell you learned today!"

They started hearing other voices outside their room, apparently other Hufflepufs had been woken up by the screaming and were panicking when they saw they couldn't put the fire out. They were sure they heared Uraraka and Asui before they ran away, probably going to look for help too.

"What, no! I only succeeded once!"

"But you have to try Kiri!"

The students quieted down when Aizawa arrived. Unfortunately, the only spell that would work against the fire was indeed the one All Might was teaching the kids. And All Might had just gotten an "important call" from his boss at the Ministry of Magic and left three hours ago. Headmaster Nezu was trying to contact him.

"You'll have to keep calm for a little bit longer, boys. Toshinori will come as soon as we can contact him."

"You heard that? You have to try!"

"Okay, okay.."

Eijirou closed his eyes and tried to do the same thing as he had done in class. Water flowing through his body, but he was shaking. He could feel the heat closing in and the air was getting hard to breath. He heard Aizawa open the windows, trying to ease the situation as much as he could but it didn't clear the smoke that circled the young boys.