Chapter Six ☾

Kirishima was really, really, really bored. Bakugou was right when he said that the red head wouldn't do anything all day. The Hufflepuf was sure that he wasn't hurt but Madame Chiyo wanted him to stay. To get over the shock. It was scary but it wasn't like it traumatised him, and he really wanted to see his friends again. Kirishima never was someone who could stay still for very long so this was draining him.

However, it did give him the chance to think about what really happened. He still can't believe he was able to cast the spell! And he was lucky that it worked. He was actually lucky that that stranger decided to put the room on fire instead of casting the Killing curse. The more he thought about it, the more confusing the situation got.

Who was that man? What was he doing there? Why was he in the student's dormitories? How did he get in? How did he disappear if he didn't apparate?  What did he mean when he said the peace would be disrupted? Is he dangerous?

Why didn't he decide to kill them instead?

All those questions flew through Kirishima's head, bumping all other and rational thoughts to the side. And what about the thing with All Might? Were these two things connected? Was it planned so the professor wouldn't be there when the attack happened? Would there be an other attack?

All that Kirishima really wanted to do now was,  snatch the blankets off his bed, put his clothes back on and run to one of the teachers that could explain more of what was going on to him. The logical choice would be the headmaster but for some reason the Hufflepuf thought he'd have more success with Professor All Might or Professor Aizawa.

Kirishima was really considering his plan for a moment when another thirty minutes passed without much action. To pass the time, he took the sweets that Todoroki had given him. They were probably from Honeydukes, the famous wizarding candy shop that was adored by every student. The little tag on the bag said 'crying stars'. It was stuffed with sweets shaped like stars that were filled with a transparent liquid on the inside. That's why, when you took a bite, the liquid would start dripping and it looks like the star is crying. The liquid was always violet-flavoured. For the stars, you had yellows ones which are lemon-flavoured, pink ones which are strawberry-flavoured and light blue ones that are grape-flavoured. Though all those flavours combined with violet sound yucky, it is actually very good. It is also seen as a more girly type of sweets but that didn't stop Kirishima, and neither Todoroki apparently, from liking them.

Kirishima quickly stuffed one of them in his mouth, a blue one because they were his favourites. While he was chewing on it he made a mental note to thank Todoroki and next time he went to Honeydukes, to buy something the Slytherin would like. Then, he had the amazing idea to write a note and beg Madame Chiyo to send it to Todoroki.

"Madame Chiyo?", he called to the empty Hospital Wing.

Somewhere from behind the door of her office he could hear a faint "Yes?". Two seconds later, the door opened and Madame Chiyo came to look what her patient wanted.

"What is it, Kirishima?"

"May I send a note to one of my classmates?"

"Hmm, let's see... You can of course use one of the owls in the Owlery but you're not allowed to leave your bed."

"But I feel better ma'am!"

"I know you do but better to be safe than sorry. The situation was very stressful and that complicated spell must have taken quite a toll on you."

"Please ma'am, I'll just write my note, go to the Owlery and come back here."

Madame Chiyo seemed to think about it. After a moment of silence, she answered :
"Fine. But you'll have to wear at least a robe. The potion I gave you was a calming one but it uses your energy to work efficiently. You'll might be a bit cold so I'd feel better if you'd wear it.", she said after conjuring a robe out of thin air.