Chapter 6 - The Unexpected Always Appear

? POV:

'This place...' I think to myself as I gaze upon the familiar buildings.

'I wonder if they still remember me, and...' 

even if she does remember me....

has she forgiven me..?

naw, knowing her it probably scarred her.

But I miss her...

I smile to myself as my eyes landed on a familiar house.

I will regain her trust. 

I have to.

Y/N's POV:

TXT has left poor Chloe and Caren alone and now Chloe and Caren are laying on my couch relaxing.

Let's just say this may be their house but I am the real owner of it.

"Wanna know something Caren?" I asked as I smirked slightly sitting on the couch with them turning on the TV watching the news.

Caren took one look at the TV and sighed, "what?"

"I always mess you and Chloe up." I said, "You two may look different but your quite confusing to tell which is which."

(which is why I messed up on Chapter 5- A/N)

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" Caren shouted at me

"What? It's the truth!" 

"Let's all calm-" Chloe starts before the doorbell rings interrupting her.

"I didn't know anyone was coming.." I murmured

"Maybe the pizza man or delivery man?" Chloe suggestions

"We didn't order pizza and the delivery man doesn't come around this time" I said as I stood up checking who it was from the small hole in the door.

The moment I saw who it was my eyes widened and my heart beats went faster.  

I was sweating and my face expression looked wide with shock

"N/N? N/N? what's wrong?" Caren asked coming towards me at once.

I was breaking down with cold sweat as Chloe checks who it was through the small hole in the door.

As soon as she realizes who it is, she looks at me her eyes hinted with sadness.

"N/N maybe I sh-" Chloe starts to say

"No." I interrupt her and look at them my face returning back to a hard cold expression, "I should talk to him."

"Can you," I look up at the stairs, "go upstairs to my your rooms? Do whatever but...keep silent alright?" 

Chloe and Caren look at each other uncertain before they nod going upstairs.

The bell rings again as I watch them go up the stairs.

I stare at the door knob before opening it looking at the familiar figure.

"hi" the person said breathlessly.

His voice felt like it stung my heart. It has gotten deeper and he's gotten taller.

But...

he was expecting a response.

What do you even say to someone like him..?

"Uh what are you uh doing here?' I blurted out and instantly kicked myself inside.

I could've just went with the easy hello.