Forbidden Blood Ch.3

Forbidden Blood Ch. 3 Who knew vampires were so annoying?

Earth was....earth. People "humans" trudging around to every day routines almost as if they were made for it. It kinda made me sick do be around such Idiots and drama queens. However, Haruka seemed to be enjoying herself quite a lot asking about something every...five...seconds..... I pulled out my Depaf and quickly signed into my mission log.

ROXXANNE TUNSADEA

"ROXXI"

AGE:16

COMPLETED MISSIONS:10.1,000

(I guessed that .1 was due to the last mission... well screw them...)

MISSION: S3K1W42LXD

Trace Griffin

A vampire hunter that has been finding out too much information for our liking. He is to be killed soon. No latter than dawn of tomorrow. We're counting on you Roxxi...

Adress: *censor*

You look back at Haruka and immediately decide you should stay out of the streets...and the buildings...and the rooftops...and,and! You finally decide to called out Bakua as seeing he's the only solution to Haruka not distracting herself, or getting in trouble, or hurting herself or etc.. You grab Haruka's hand and go to find a private place where you can summon him without a bunch of "NANI?!? (WHAT?!?)" You finally find a women's room and ake Haruka into the nearest stall. "I summon forth the spirit of Saitous, Bakua come forth!" I hurriedly summoned not wanting to waste time. Bakua appeared as if he was there all along and winked at me swishing his tail back and forth. "Yo Rox sup?" I sighed. "Are you seriously trying to... talk like a gangster? Because it's stupid and you should end it now." He huffed and made as much of a curtsy as a giant wolf in a small space with a demon and an angel could make. "I am deeply sorry Milady didn't mean to offend." He smirked. "Well as long as you understand now I have a urgent thing I need you to do for us." He opened his mouth to speak but before he could you smacked him across the face. "Get rid of the dirty mind now! We don't have the time." He laughed and nodded showing his understanding.

"Now I need you to get us to this address and be hasty. Oh also stealthy I don't want to be caught."He looked at me with a tired expression on his face. "To many things!" He whined but complied.

We managed to get there without any one but a now very confused three-year old seeing us. As I went in the house Haruka stealthily followed and Bakua waited outside.I didn't trust him to be quiet. I tiptoed my way into what I could assume was the main bedroom and swiftly pulled out my knife. Then I brought my arm down and stabbed clean. Then something soft hit my cheek. A feather? I threw the blanket to the floor and went to shock as I saw a feather pillow in place of the once dead body. I turned around to see Haruka was no longer behind me and heard a yelp of surprise from the other room. I ran towards the sound and opened the door to the room quickly. Haruka stood there a knife to her neck and a girl with hair the color of ruby and eyes of sapphire wearing what looked to be a priestess uniform standing behind her. I stood still and panicked, this has never happened before! Then again I've always been alone. I tried to moved toward this scene but the girl had stopped me by stepping back and inching the knife closer to her neck. "What are you doing here and what do you want with my Mentor?!?" I held my tongue not wanting to speak to a stranger of her standard even from here I could smell the blood on her and the see the sharp teeth sticking out of her gums as she talked. She was absolutely and obviously a vampire. "Speak or this girl dies!" She yelled again. And geez was she annoying. I ran behind her and twisted her arm so Haruka could get away. She dropped the knife and I caught it and held it to her. "Stop yelling. Where's your mentor?" I asked almost surprised at how calm I sounded. She snarled and glared at me. "As if I'd ever tell you!" I growled this time. "Shut up and turn around!" I yelled she complied and I ripped off a piece of her skirt and tied her hands. "Hey!" She protested but I only made the fabric tighter.

"I said shutup." She whined and huffed and I had half the mind to find some duck tape or make the phrase "Shutup or I'll put your foot in your mouth" a reality.

*Chapter 3 end*