Chapter 3

I walk alone up my driveway to my door. I open it and run up to my room. No ones home so I put my music on full blast. I sit on my bed and read write and Lez be honest every social media possible. Eventually I tuen off the music after my entire playlist goes around atleast 3 times, I go down stairs and make a microwave dinner. Is it down at my desk and watch Netflix and facetime Dallas on and off. I end up watching Netflix until atleast 11:00. Finally I decide to go to bed and I fall asleep almost immediately.

Beep beep bee.... I hit snooze.

Beep beep bee.....again

Beep beep bee .....and again.

I finally wake up but its 7:30. Damn. I rush out of bed and brush my hair I throw it up in a Messy bun and do some easy makeup not really extravagant but enough so I'm not ugly. I run to my closet and grab sweats and a v neck t shirt throw them on and run down stairs. I grab my bag a banana and run to the bus I make it just in time.

When I get on I see Amy. I make a weird face at her and the two older guys look at me funny. Then I laugh and sit down with Amy. We talk and try to ignore the kids at the front saying dumb things. Like screaming each other's names even though they aren't listening.

The bus pulls up to the school and I get off. I get off first and turn around to see Amy she has a strange look on her face and I'm worried so I walk up to her and she points at the school I walk up to the stairs and there's caution tape on the doors.