Chapter 8

The bus pulls up to u school, I get off and jump down onto the ground. You can tell winters coming because it's cold outside.i walk up to the doors and open them. There's a table in the foyer with a sign saying "homecoming" I think it's for tickets to the Dance. I consider getting a ticket but I don't have a date or a dress so ill hold off.

I turn the corner up to my locker and see boots that look like Dallas's. I turn the corner and see her and Zach sitting on the wench I smile and walk back to my locker. She stands up and walks over to me.
"Hey girl." She says
"So" I say
"So what?" she says
"Are you guys dating or what" I ask
"Oh... ya" she says rely excitedly.

I walk to math and sit in my desk We have a substitute again. after the surprisingly long class I put my books in my locker and got to the cafeteria. I see Dallas and zach and Amy and Matt sitting at a table together.
"It can't sit here" Amy says
"Couples only"
"Fuck you"i say and Nate walks up.
"Now can we sit here" he asks putting his arm around me.
They all laugh.
We all eat and them amy and Matt leave. shortly there after zach and Nate leave too so it's just me and Dallas.
"You going to homecoming?" she says?
"I don't think so, are you" I say back.
"Of course, and you are so going, come on lets go dress shopping." She takes me outside and we hop into her impala.
We drive down to the mall and go into atleast 10 stores before I find a dress I like. It's light purple with a sweet heart neckline I fall in love as soon as I see myself in it. Dallas comes out of the change room with a pink dress and a smile we pay for the dresses and drive back to school just in time for my next class.

The bell rings and I walk outside into the bus line I sit down on one of the rocks scarred around the side of the road. Nate walks up to me.
"Hey," he says
"Hi" I say back
"You going to homecoming?" he says probably looking at the dress bag in my hand.
"Ya I think so" I say
"Wanna go with me?" He asks as if it's no big deal.
"Sure" I say and he sits down beside me we talk until my bus pulls up and I get on.
I sit down in the back seat and listen to a little boy scream at another about how he's going to give him Ebola and leporacy.