Chapter one

The bus slows to a stop and more kids get on. It's annoying. We ride as I listen to stupid remarks from the front of the bus like; that's a nice house, but it's not or, look at that dog, even though it's a cat.

The bus stops again and I stand up. I walk to the front and get off. My feet step onto the ground and the leaves crunch under my shoes. I walk up to the school and open the doors. I walk up to the second set of doors and hear some boys call out slut I look over and see Blair, standing by the window sucking face with some random kid and smile because she is a slut. That's the fourth guy she has dated this year and its only October. I pull outmy phone and snap a picture just in case.

I continue walking and go up the stairs to the hall where my locker is. I pass Amy and Demi, standing at Amy's boyfriends locker. He isn't there but she likes to keep her stuff in his locker. As I walk past I can she her short brown hair in the same old pony tail, and Demi's boob length blonde hair down and wavy.

I keep walking and see Dallas talking to Marie. Dallas has just past shoulder length dirty blonde hair. I walk a couple more steps and turn to my locker I open it and put my backpack away. I grab my books and walk to class. I'm so tired today I just want to slee... The bell rings for break oops I slept though math it's ok the teacher didn't notice, or so I think until I sit up and see a pink slip under my arm. Damn detention.

I stand up grab my books and the slip and walk towards the door, I get outside of the class and that's when I read the slip second period. Damn again. I put my books in my locker and go to the detention room. It runs all day but during periods 1,2, and 5 it's almost deserted I sit in a desk and put my earphones in. I close my eyes but then the desk in front of me rattles. I open my eyes and see Nate. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. I want to say It was love at first sight it was love at first sight of that we instantly connected and fell madly in love and lived happily ever after. But no I've had a crush on him for 4 years and oh ya nothing.

"Hey" he says

I turn my head to see if he's talking to someone else but we are the only ones in the room.

"Oh hi" I say a bit confused.

"Oh sorry" he says "I thought you were someone else"

My cheeks redden and I'm so embarrassed until he says "just kidding"

"Haha" I laugh trying to hide the udder embarrassment.

"Why you here" he asks

"Slept through math class." I say "what about you?"

"Didn't show up for math class" he says

We both laugh. "Hey so homecoming is coming up?" He says

"Ya," I say "you going with anyone?"

"Blair. My girlfriend" he says.

I stiffen and smirk remembering this morning. I pull my phone out of my pocket and bring up the picture. I consider doing the nice thing and letting her have the perfect dance. But then I remember she's a slut dating the guy of my dreams. I lift my phone to Nate. And his eyes widen.

The bell rings and as I walk out of class I think I may have ruined the whole school it's all anyone is talking about. It might as well be the headline of the New York Times.

Blair dumped. Ha slut.

The Blair breakup.

No more home coming queen.

And my personal favourite,

Bitch gets dumped.

It's hard not to laugh walking down the hall but come on I just ruined her dance, relationship and well her whole personal life.

"You didn't ruin it," Dallas says "she did by making out with the whole school."

I laugh "yea I guess."

"And hey now Nates single"