Chapter 4

I walk up to the doors in shock, then I realize that there is school going on as normal inside. I open the door and see that the whole school is decorated for Halloween. I walk in and pretend that I did t even notice. I walk up to my locker where Dallas and Amanda are standing. I open my locker as they walk away, then Amy walk,s up and opens her own locker for the first time in what feels like forever.

"Oh my goodness. Clench the pearls." I say in an old southern accent. "Why are you using your locker today?" I ask

"Matt decided that he actually needed to put something in his locker so I have to use my own."

"That makes sense" I say closing the door and walking to math class. I put my books on my desk and walk back into the hallway. I walkover to Demi and Dallas.

"What's up?" I ask

"Not much, just talking about the party tonight. You going?" Demi says.

"Ian for sure and I'll make you go" Dallas says and I'm not sure if she's talking to me or Demi so I just assume both.

"Ya I guess I'll go." I say

"Great" Dallas says "let's all get ready at my house."

The bell rings and I walk to class. Math is boring as always but I manage not to fall asleep this time. Finally after what feels like years the class ends but just as the bell rings and we all stand up the teacher yells.

"The bell does not dismiss you, I do"

Then what's the bell for I think in my head. But then someone behind me says input loud and the whole class laughs as she walks over to him. Slowly the rest of us slip out while she yells at him.

I have second and third periods free so I dont have any other class yet. I go to my locker and put my books away. I hang out with Marie Amanda and Dallas at lunch, we walk to Maries house because why stay at school for 2 hours.

After lunch is over I have three more classes boring as hell and then the final bell rings and it's such a relief. I walk out to my bus and get on. I go sit in the back and put my earphones in. I listen to music until my bus hits a huge bump and I fly off my seat my headphones fall out. I sit up and some more kids get off. It's boring until a little girl gets up about 8 or 9 and she's sipping a jar of honey. I can't help but laugh and she looks at me and makes the strangest face ever and I just laugh more.

I get off the bus and walk up my drive way. I go inside and see my mom standing by the counter cutting up vegetables.

"Mom I'm going to a party tonight and I'm going to dallases to get ready. Is that ok?" I ask

"Sure only because it's a Friday." She says.

"I would of gone anyway" I say running to my room and throwing all my makeup and some clothes into a bag. I run out the door and hop in my car. I have a car but I don't drive to school just to bug Amy because she wants me to drive her too.

I pull up to dallases house and get out of my car with my bag. I walk up to the front door and her little brother ash opens it.

"Hi, lilly" he says "Dallas is downstairs"

I run down the stairs and just as I reach the bottom there's a knock on the door it's Demi.

I open it and we walk downstairs to dallases room.

We get ready, I curl my hair, Dallas straightens hers, and Demi curls here too.

I put on a pair of skinny jeans and an oversized Mickey Mouse t shirt that I tie up on the bottom. Dallas is wearing skinny jeans and a floral tank top and Demi is wearing skinny jeans and a pink t shirt.

We all go upstairs and eat none other than the dinner of champions kraft dinner. Once we Finish eating we go outside.

"Let's take the impala." Dallas says.

"No let's take my bug!" Damn guys lets just go Demi says getting in the Impala. We drive out of the driveway and to the party.

I open my door and get out, I walk up to the door into Neil haysings house.