Chapter 7

It been a long day of wondering if Demi is ok. I spent most of it with Nate which made me happy. I'm laying in my bed trying to sleep when the phone rings. I run down stairs and answer it. it's the hospital.
"Lily alam?" a lady on the other end says.
"Yes" I say
"I have you listed as Demi norisses emergency contact" she says
"Is everything all right?" I ask concerned
"she's awake" the woman says.
"I'll be right down" I say as I hang up the phone I text Dallas and grab my jacket.
I hop In the bug and drive to Dallas's she runs outside and gets in we start driving and get to the hospital. I run inside right past the admissions desk and when I get to Demi's room the beds empty a wave of fear washes over my body when Dallas taps my shoulder. I turn around and see Demi in a wheelchair. She stands up and smiles, I text Amy and she comes down as fast ask she can. We all sit in the cafeteria.

Then Dallas texts Zach and tells us that he's on his way. Demi's eyes open wide and she's starts to back away from the table she turns around and runs out of the room. We follow her and see her collapsed in the hallway crying on he floor. We run over and grab her arms and she is just says no.
No no no over and over again and we finally calm her down. About 10 minutes later Zach come in and we see him something is wrong with Demi she just starts screaming and he stops he stand Demi up and bring her to her room.
"What is it?" I say
"It was him he's the reason I was here" she sAs scared out of her skin.
"What" he says "I would never, Demi I love you" he says and his eyes widen as he runs out.
"What" Demi says feeling bad for him and rethinking what she saw.
"Wait, Dallas says, Demi you walked in with me. In the story you told you said you walked straight outside.
"ya and you came to the drink table with me" I say
"Wait maybe someone drugged my drink" Demi says.
We come to the conclusion that someone slipped something into her drink. It also helped that Alexis is in Florida right now so how on earth could she be in Neil's backyard. And also Zach was with Dallas all night. So other than the fact that Demi almost died we just shake it off and go home.
I run upstairs and crawl into bed. It's like 1 Am and there's school tomorrow I fall right asleep.

The next morning I wake up and run to the bathroom and take a hot shower. I sit in there for way too long and then get out. I walk over to my dresser and pick out some clothes. I grab a pair of leggings and a knit sweater. I grab out my socks and put them on, I throw my wet hair in a messy bun and put on makeup, not too much just enough so I'm not ugly. But now that I think of it that means a lot.

I go out the door and wait for the bus. I get on and walk to the back.
I hear kids at the front arguing about stupid things.
"I'm going to fight you with a feather duster." I hear one of them say.
"I'll protect myself with my spider man web flingers" another kid says.
And then the ugliest little girl with a mom that looks like Miranda sings says something that makes me laugh.
"My mom bought me an expensive, expensive new lava lamp."