chapter 7 part -3

Jennie was at the cafeteria as she sat in a corner and scrolling something on her phone.

    She opened Ig account of Lisa and saw her photos..

    "Beautiful" that's the only word that came out from her mouth.

    "I thought me and u are destined for each other.. When I first saw you, u took my breath away in a snap.. Your beautiful doe like eyes, your perfect nose.. Your plump lips.. I tried so many times to talk to u. But you always  distant to me. You don't Even liked my presence. I wanted to love u.. But not to bother u.. Even though ur friends were making fun of me, evnthough u loved jungkook ..i only wanted to see ur happiness"
.

  "Why it is u out of all? Why?"

   Jennie cried her heart out...

People only know her cold side.. But they don't know that behind that cold person she is a baby, she is a softie, kindhearted a person that loves..and cares..

     Lisa entered the cafeteria with her friends..

    Once again their eyes met.. Lisa's heart was clenching at the sight of crying jennie. But in hiding emotions no one can beat lalisa manoban..

    She hide what she feels for her. She sat just metres away from Jennie.

     Her friends looked at jennie.

  "Hey look at that girl, why she didn't following our Lisa these days". One girl said

   "Yeah, may be uncle gave her a warning to not follow her daughter.. She deserves this"..  Said another one.

     Jennie didn't mind Afterall they are Lisa's friends..

     "Stop it, can't we talk about something else"  Lisa said.

    "Hey Lisa", suddenly Lisa looked at her front it was Irene..

      "Hi Unnie"

"Lisa, I came here to say something".

"What is it unni?"

   "I'm arranging a sleepover this Sunday in my house.. U have to come".

    "I'm.. I don't think so unni.. Jungkook told me that he will take me to a movie date".

    "Yah Lisa, u r always with him. Can't u have time to spend with ur unni" ...

    " But unni.. "

"Oh Jennie is here"... She said and quickly went to her

    "Jennie, u know about my sleepover right u have to come.. It will be boring if u won't be there".

   She don't want to say no to Irene coz she is too sensitive..

  " Yeah I will Irene". She said..

"Thank u jennie".. She said and walked to Lisa again

   "Lisa, u coming right?"

    Lisa looked at jennie.. Who isn't looking at her.

  " Yeah.. Sure unni.. "

"Well that's settled then"..

  Lisa smiled and Irene left aftr Gudbye.

   In the class.

"Jenlisa are coming" ...