11

Dylan's POV

"Where are we going" She squirms under my grip.

I don't answer leading her through the drunk crowd to my bedroom.

"Oh we're going to my room Riley" she mimics me horribly before laughing to herself.

I don't reply, and pull her into my room closing the door behind us.

I release my grip from her hand, she instantly walks towards the bed.

"Why aren't we hanging out with our friends?" Her questions are bugging me.

"Your drunk" I tell her.

"So just because I'm drunk what's that got to do with friends" she's right.

"Fine make a fool of yourself" I step out of the way clearing a path for her to exit.

"Your so annoying when your angry" she rolls her eyes before sitting down on my unmade bed.

I take in her appearance, she's wearing the most ridiculous dress the V cut is so low she might as well not be wearing it.

"Have you ever been drunk before?" I can tell she hasn't, but I would like to hear it from her.

"Who says I'm drunk grumpy pants" she laughs to herself.

"Answer the question" I warn her.

"I feel great" that's what her answer is, so it's a 'no'

I stay standing beside door as she eyes me from across the room.

"Are you going to take advantage of me now?"

Fuck.

"Are you going to leave now?" I'm ignoring the hardness in my pants, just her looking at me carefully makes me hard.

"Well maybe I don't want to leave" her small body steps towards me, her bottom lip stuck in between her teeth as she does.

"What does that mean?" I'm not an idiot of course I know what it means, and I know what her intentions are, much like every other girl that's been wrapped around my finger.

Her small hand pushes me back gently, pressing my back against the wall " you know I like you?" She looks up at me through her dark lashes. Fuck she looks incredibly innocent like this.

It's very obvious she likes me, she doesn't hide it at all, although you can tell she really try's to hide her feelings, but the way she blushes or tightens her arms around her books when she sees me gives it away.

Her small hand travels down my chest closer to the hem of my black jeans "You know I want you?" She whispers, Her hand falls lower finding the hardness of my dick over my jeans.

I grab her wrist pulling it away from me "stop" I drop her hand.

"I can see you want me" her eyes drop to my crouch and back up to me.

"It doesn't matter what I want, your still a kid" I say much more harshly then intended. Her face softens, her smile leaving her full lips fast.

Riley's POV

A kid, that's what he thinks of me.

I'm such an idiot standing here in front of him offering him more then I can offer anyone else, just for him to deny me.

I step back, away from him.

"Why did you tell everyone I had intercourse with you?" I ask him.

He shrugs "I didn't"