02 |:| Battle Trial

"Alright, now that we've finished the exams, it's time to reveal the lowest score," Aizawa said as the entire class tensed up in anticipation.

He seemed to be eyeing a student within the crowd, as the class stared intently at him and eventually followed his gaze towards the center.

"Kayosu Ryunoa,"

She sharply gasped as her body froze, violently shaking as her classmates slightly backed away to stare at her in shock.

"Y-es...?"

"There's dirt on your glasses," he simply replied.

She fell on her knees before her chest and face met with the ground.

"Kayosu-Kun!!!" Iida yelled in concern.

"Sorry, that was a bad time to bring it up. Nobody is getting expelled today," Aizawa smiled dryly. "It was only to get you all worked up, and the results are satisfactory."

"So that means..."

"WE PASSED!!" They exclaimed and jumped around in relief.

"Oof! I was so worried!" Uraraka cheered.

"That timing was brutal, but you shouldn't worry anymore, Kayosu-san," said Midoriya.

"Yeah! We were close to disassociating with you again!" Mineta added.

"Oh c'mon Mineta, I would've at least gotten her a cake," Kaminari replied.

Ryunoa lifted her head from the ground, "Why did he have to target me...?" She sulked.

The next day of school,

"Class, you're assigned to a mock battle as you'll be fighting in teams of two," Aizawa said. "But first, allow me to introduce a special--"

"I am....!!" Said a loud, heroic voice.
"...Coming into the room like a normal person!!!" All Might interrupted as he appeared in the front of the class.

"ALL MIGHT?!?"

"Hey, that wasn't your cue," Aizawa said.

"Sorry, sorry! I just got excited to meet the new students!" All Might smiled wider, "Hello youngens! I will be your teacher for this assignment, and many battle assignments to come!"

"Woah! All Might will be watching our battles?!"

"Every day keeps getting more bizarre!"

Ryunoa remained frozen after the #1 hero had entered the classroom. She held way too much sentiment for the symbol of peace that she almost felt like crying.

"One team will play as the villains, and the other as heroes. The villains objective is to protect the weapon of mass destruction. The heroes must stop them and get to the weapon in order to win."

"Finally... We get to beat people up," Bakugou smirked as the people around him flinched.