18 |:| Weakness & Fear

"How did they find our location. . . ? Only a few selected people were aware!" Mandalay said.

A reptilian man by the name of Spinner emerged from the darkness, "we're here for two things, but forget the details. I suggest you stay out of our way unless you wanna end up like Blondie over here."

Pixie-Bob laid unconscious on the floor as blood poured from her head.

Clenching her fists, Ryunoa's chest throbbed uncontrollably. The air became thick as black smoke came from the forest fire.

"The fire is spreading rapidly. It's going to kill everyone!" She thought.

"Kayosu-san, I need you to do me a favor," Midoriya leaned in with a quiet voice. "You managed to get your quirk to reach the ends of this property, right?"

Her head perked slightly, "yes..."

"I beg of you... There's a child-- Kota-kun, he is all alone in this forest. I need to get to him quick before the villains do!" He pleaded, "find him! Only you can do it that quick!"

"I think I only saw the kid briefly, but I'll try," she clawed the air and activated the Cell'veillance.

"He has dark hair and a bright red hat," he anxiously replied.

Ryunoa closed her eyes as the Stem-Cells traveled throughout the area, expanding the range and detecting any activity within the circle. She kept the cells leveled with the ground for higher sensitivity.

Her gut clenched as the cells passed the forest fires, her veins protruded down her neck and hands.

"You alright?"

"Y-Yeah. I haven't found him yet, I guess he's far." Her wrists turned slowly, shaking under pressure as she quickened her pace. Her Stem-Cells traveled through trees and rocks before coming across an opening. Upon inching up a large formation, she felt a light presence.

"Meadow, Pheasant's Eye!!" She yelled, focusing on a spot of land and sprouting a duplicate-hand with an eye in its palm.

"I see him, Midoriya! He's on a rock formation that overlooks the entire forest. That way!" She pointed at the direction.

"Thank you so much!" He readied himself.

"I'm going with you," she replied. "I can help you get there quicker, because I sensed someone else in that area... someone I don't recognize."

His eyes widened in fear with a breathless croak. She bit her lip and pressed her eyebrows together.

He let out a deep breath, "alright then. Let's go!!" He initiated his Full Cowling as the Taiga Drift carried Ryunoa's body.

Iida stared at them in acceptance before turning to his classmates, "Everyone! We Must Get To Safety While The Teachers Fight Off The Villains!"

"What about the others?!" Ojiro asked.

"Aizawa-Sensei Must Be Looking For Them Right Now! We Must Put Faith In Them, And Trust That They Can Hold Themselves Off!"