[2]

~♤¤🔹️¤♤~
T H A L I A

"Why are you still not ready yet?" Megan asked, bursting into my room.

She was wearing a cropped white Why Dont We hoodie, fishnet tights, blue ripped Jean's and white converse, her hair curled and make up to perfection.

"I just figured I'd throw on some sweats or something." I shrugged.

"Well, you figured wrong." She frowned, pulling me out of my bed. 

She pushed me towards my closet and began to look threw it. Moments later she threw an oversized, long sleeved Nirvana shirt at me and gave me a belt made out of chains and knee length boots to wear with it.

I tried my best to put my hair up in a bun and we left.

"I still don't know why you're dragging me here." I said as we got into the meet and great line.

"Come on! You can't tell me you're not enjoying this just a little bit." Megan nudged me.

"I can and I will." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not enjoying this."

"We're next." Megan squealed, squeezing my hand.

Megan ran up to a blonde boy, who I'm guessing was Corbyn and hugged him tightly. I followed behind her, trying my best to ignore the looks I was getting.

"Hey, cutie! What's your name?" I heard Corbyn ask and I threw up a little in my mouth.

I waited for Megan to reply but she didnt say anything and I rolled my eyes. "Megan, are you going to make this take longer than it needs to?"

"Oh, hi. I didnt see you there. What's your name?" Daniel asked me.

"Not that it's any of your business but I'm Thalia." I mumbled, looking away from him.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of bed." Zach or Jack whispered.

"Pretty sure she woke up on the wrong side of life." Megan laughed.

What a smart thing to say, Meg!

"Places!" The camera man snapped and I smiled a little.

Looks like he wants this to be over as much as I do.

I felt mouths place themselves on my cheeks and my face screw up in disgust.

Once the picture had been taken, I pushed the mouths off of me and scrubbed my cheeks with the sleeve of my shirt.

I went to where Megan was standing, talking to Jonah and dragged her away. "We're leaving."

~♤¤🔹️¤♤~