[9]

~♤¤🔹️¤♤~
T H A L I A

Megan and I walked around for what seemed like an eternity but was probably only five minutes.

I stopped and looked at her. "What are we doing?"

"We're looking for something fun to do." She replied, walking slower so I could catch up.

We were doing just fine until Megan ran forwards, screaming ber lungs out.

"Megan Bree Lively!" I yelled, trying to get her attention. "Where are you going?"

I ran after her but after going there I wish I hadn't. I groaned and shook my head in disbelief.

"Look, Thalia! It's Why Don't We!" Megan shrieked, running up to all of them.

They were all surprised to see us. They gave Megan high fives and huge hugs whilst I fought the urge to throw up.

"Thalia!" Megan looked back at me laughing. "They think we're friends."

"Who'd wanna willingly be friends with this dweeb?" I snort causing Megan to frown. "Kidding, Meg!"

"So how do you know her?" Jonah inquired.

"None of your business." I glared.

"She's my cousin." Megan answered him and the boys stared at me in shock.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm adopted, jackasses." 

"Oh." Corbyn scratched the back of his neck.

"You guys can hang out with us if you want." Daniel suggested, changing the topic.

Megan looked up at me, as she got onto her knees in the middle of the street.

"Get up!" I told her. "You're embarrassing yourself."

"Please can we hang out with them!" She begged.

"No." I said sternly.

"Please!" She whimpered.

"Listen Kid, I love you. But I'd rather cut my tongue off than hang with these losers." I looked down at her.

"You can always just hang with us by yourself." Corbyn shrugged.

"Oh, i could never do that." Megan smiled bashfully. "Thalia has seperation anxiety."

"Oh come on, Thalia." Zach smiled at me. "Just let the poor girl have some fun."

I glared at him. "No!"

~♤¤🔹️¤♤