[11]

~♤¤🔹️¤♤~
T H A L I A

"Thalia, Wait!" Daniel exclaimed, running after me.

I ignored him and continued to make my way down the twisty hallways of the aquarium.

"Thalia!" He yelled, making everyone look at the two of us.

"I thought I told you to leave me alone." I glared at him.

"Actually, you said to go away." Daniel mumbled and I glared harder. "Anyway the boys and I decided to split up and try to find you. And maybe help you calm down."

"I don't want nor need your help." I spat.

"It wasn't a request." Daniel sighed.

I stared at him.

Did his eyes always have this green tint to them or is it just the lighting?

It's not like I would know, though.

I hate Daniel Seavey.

"Megan seems like a really sweet girl." Daniel coughed.

"And she is. When she wants to be." I retorted.

"So she's like you then?" He questioned.

"What?" I frowned.

"You could be sweet if you wanted to." He shrugged.

I looked away from him and he stepped forward.

"Why do you hate us so badly?" Daniel asked and I opened my mouth to answer but he stopped me. "And I don't want that bullshit about us and how we look. What's the real reason?"

"I hope you don't talk to your mother with that mouth, Seavey." I smirked.

"Thalia, I'm serious." He said, sternly. "Why do you hate us?"

"As everyone says, I hate everything." I mumbled, staring at my feet.

"But do you really?" He stepped closer to me.

"Um..." I trailed off.

"Do you?" He inquired, stepping even closer to me, so close we were basically combined.

I didn't answer, I just kicked him in the dick. He doubled over in pain and I began to laugh.

"I'm glad you find my pain amusing." He groaned.

He held out his hand and I looked at it. "What do you want me to do with that?"

"Help me up." He sighed.

I wrinkled my nose but held his hand anyway. As I was about to pull him up he pulled me towards him and I crashed Into him.

"Hey, uhm i guess we found you." Corbyn said looking at us weirdly.

I punched Daniel in the shoulder and he groaned again making me laugh.

"Well Seavey, you've made laugh twice and so I think it'd be alright if Megan and I hung out with you some more." I chuckled, walking away from him. "Goodluck getting up!"

~♤¤🔹️¤♤~