[15]

~♤¤🔹️¤♤~
T H A L I A

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you." I sing as i walk into Meg's bedroom with a bag of Dunkin' Donuts in one hand and a coffee in the other.

I open the door and before i can give Megan her breakfast i see her and Corbyn dart from each other.

"Oh my God!" I yell walking back out of the room.

"Thalia!" Megan shouts after me.

"I thought birthday sex was supposed to happen at the end of the night not at 8AM in the fucking morning." I scream.

"Thalia." Corbyn shakes his head.

"I could've seen your Brazilian friend!" I glare at him.

"What?" He laughs.

"Because your... thing... is under your belt, right? And Brazil is under the belt of the equator. So I..." I explain it to him.

"Well actually it lies along the the equator not under it." Corbyn shrugs.

"Shut up! I almost caught you naked, you have no reason to talk." I snap.

"We weren't having sex." Megan rolls her eyes.

"Uh huh and that's why you sprang apart so quickly?" I move my eyes to her. "What were you doing then?"

"He was giving me a present." She says.

"His penis is not a present, Megan." I frown at her.

She chuckles and Corbyn runs a hand through his disheveled hair. "I got her a barratte."

"A barratte?" I blink.

"Its a hair clip." He shrugs.

"I know what it is, smart ass." I look at Megan. "He has so much money. Probably 100x the amount i get off my YouTube channel and you're settling for a barratte."

"I think its really sweet." Megan smiles. "Especially considering the pearls on it are real."

"Mhmm." I nod. "But its still a fucking barratte. You know, one that you could've probably bought yourself?"

"I still have more presents to give you but they'll be at the party." Corbyn smiles at Meg.

"Well, what did you get me?" She asks me.

"Something that will blow your Why Dont We printed socks off your feet." I grin.

"You have Why Dont We printed socks?" Corbyn laughs, nudging Meg slightly.

"Yes and they're hideous." I gag.

"Redbubble." Megan explains, blushing.

"Anyways I'll see you both at the party." Corbyn kisses her on the cheek before looking at me. "I promise the presents there are better."

"Of course they are." I smile falsely. "Anything's better than a fucking barratte."

"They're real pearls!" Megan exclaims at me.

I shrug and give her the bag of Dunkin' Donuts. "Your coffee's cold."

~♤¤🔹️¤♤~