♡Well Shit♡

The next day

The next day...

"Oi! Deku!" Katsuki calls for Izu-kun, he turns around "Y– yes K– kacchan?"

"Where the hell is Element?"

He looks down and shrugged "I don't know, she hasn't answer any of my calls"

Katsuki tsked and walked to the bus, with the rest of his classmates

❧Meanwhile❧

You opened your eyes, feeling refreshed. You looked around and see the console still on and the controllers still on the floor, you smirked for what happened yesterday.

Flashback...

"NO FAIR! YOU ALWAYS GET FIRST PLACE!" Karminari yelled. "Cause you suck ass, Pikachu"

"Wow dude, getting beat by a girl" Kirishima chuckles, you both turned around "I BET YOU CAN'T EVEN BEAT HER!" Pikachu yelled.

You smirked and passed Rock boy the control "Wanna try? We both know you won't win"

He takes the control and smiles "You're on!"

♡♡♡

"I'M NOT PLAYING THESE GAMES!" You yelled and cheered, seeing you're side of the screen saying 1st while Kirishima had 5th "That cause you threw a blue shell at me!"

"I STILL WON! HELL YEA!" You smiled "Wanna try Mortal Kombat?" You suggested, they both looked at each other and shrugged "Sure!"

Flashback over...

"They cheated with Mortal Kombat" You growled, you got off your bed and did your morning routine, after you got dressed, you put of your uniform and looked at the time

𝟴:𝟰𝟬 𝗔𝗠

Your eyes widen and screamed "IT'S LIKE GOD WANTS ME TO SUFFER!!!"

You teleported to class, and see that everyone was already gone "Dammit! They might be at the bus already!" You grabbed your suitcase and put your costume on in class.

'Might as well, since no ones here'

You rushed into the place everyone was supposed to meet at and barley see the bus from your vision, "SHIT! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET THERE NOW?!"

You looked around and something caught your eye

"Hmm"