♡I Love You♡

"Nice trick, eh?" You all turn to see a male standing on the tree "I took the lad you're talking about with my magic

"Nice trick, eh?" You all turn to see a male standing on the tree "I took the lad you're talking about with my magic. A talent like his would be squandered were he cast as a hero. We'll provide him with a grander stage where he can truly shine"

You glare at the villian "Give him back!" You and Izu-kun yelled "Give him back? What an odd thing to say. Bakugo doesn't belong to anyone. He's his own person. Dont be so arrogant"

"We'll stop you!" Izu-kun yells,
"Right now!" Shoto stomps on the ground and caused ice towards the villain, but he jumps away as he dodges

"Why the aggression? We merely wish to show him that there are options besides the fanatical world of heroism he's drowning in. Its important to choose a path that aligns with your core values, after all"

"If you think you can stop us you're mistaken!" You yelled. " Ooh someone's mad that their sweet boyfriend is not around them" The villian teased

"He is NOT my boyfriend! He is my best friend!" You yelled as you shot out your fire element, almost hitting the leaves as he dodges again.

Ochaco looks at you "(Y/N)! Dont let him get into your head! Hes testing on how you'll snap!" You shook your hands, making the fire disapper.

"Taking Tokoyami was a bit of improv on my part. I was going to take (L/N) since she defeated Moonfish. Since the girl moved, I managed to miss, but succeed on taking these two" He takes his hand out as he shows the two blue marbles

"You asshole! You can't take them!" You scream as your hair sets on fire "(Y/N)-chan calm down..." Shoto rushes in and stomps on his right foot making a huge slab. Most of his right ride was covered in ice as he exhale a smoke

"Apologies" You looked up to see the villian in the air "But a slight-of-hand and escapology are my specialies, not combat. I'm not foolish enough to fight hero candidates from UA"

"Oh yeah? You wanna try that right now?!" You yelled as you set your feet on fire and start running upwards the slab, then jumped off as use your fire once more, he dodges and Tsu uses her tongue to pull you back "(Y/N)-chan please calm down!"

"Calm down?! I can't calm down! He took my best friend!" You start to chase him "And we're getting him back!"

They quickly follow you and start to run as well "Damn it, this guys quick"

"I can't use my damn air or I'll pass out! Damn it!" You scolded yourself, "We can't give up. Not now" Izu-kun mumbled, you face him "We have to catch him. And get out friends back"

"But he's pulling farther ahead with every second" Shoji mentions. "Uraraka. You have to make us float"

"Huh?"

"And then, Asui. You launch us as far as you can using your tongue!"

"Ribbit?"

"Shoji, hold me and Todoroki and use your Quirk to correct our trajectory through the air"