♡Love And Cherish♡

"You okay Natsu?" You ask, placing your hands on your knees seeing him breathing hard

"You okay Natsu?" You ask, placing your hands on your knees seeing him breathing hard. The two of you are in a training room at your house, and Natsu wanted to learn how to fight, you agreed and taught him some combat.

He nods and faces you "Mhm, just....really tired" He gives a nervous laugh, making you giggle. The door opens and the two of you see your mother peeking out "Hey guys, food is ready" She smiles, the both of you say thank you and she walks out

You reach your hand out and Natsu grabs it, having you to pull him up and walking out of the room "How did you learn how to fight?" He asks, you face him and gave a small smile "My parents trained me, since they are American heros and all"

"How come they're here?" You shrug your shoulders "Maybe it's cause theirs not as much villains over there, ever since the incident I had over there"

"Ooh, you told me about that Devil guy, and said that he's still alive"

You nod and glance at the floor "Unfortunately, my parents don't know, and I don't know how I'm going to tell them...." He grabs your finger, making you face him "You can tell them today, I'll be right here!" He close eye smiles, making you giggle

"Yeah, probably" The two of you make it to the kitchen table and your mother places the Spaghetti with garlic bread in the center, having different cans of soda and water bottles.

"So, Natsu, do you like our daughter?" Your father asks, shifting his eyes towards him with a slight smile. Natsu smiles and nods "Mhm! She's really amazing and funny, like a big sister!"

MY HEART!  You and your mother thought, having a slight blush on your faces. Your father chuckles and picks up a water bottle "How did you find out about her?"

"Ever since I saw the Sport Festival! I was cheering for her ever since the first round, it was so amazing! She even gave me her Bandana when I first saw her, see?" He shows the Bandana to your parents, having it tied on his upper arm

Your mother giggles "You are so cute Natsu, I'm glad you look up to our daughter, It'll be amazing to see you at UA when you're her age"

He giggles and rubs the back of his head "I could never be as good as her" "Pffft, don't doubt yourself Natsu, You'll be an amazing hero" You shove some spaghetti in your mouth, "Thanks (Y/N)"

"Do you have any parents besides your brother?" Your mom questions, Natsu jolts and looks at the floor "Uuh...."

"She's at overseas, doing some businesses stuff at a different country, his brother is taking care of him for now" You answered for him, making it sound believable

Your parents raise a brow and face each other, then faced back and shrug "Well, if you ever need a place to stay, we're always here. Since our daughter left us" Your dad suggestions "Hey! You agreed to let me live in the dorms!"