♡Todoroki's Wife♡

The two of you hear screaming from the forest, making you more excited and pumped "Heh! No one can scare me, it's physically impossible for that to happen"

Izu-kun nervously chuckles as a slight dust of blush was still there, 'I can't get what (N/N)-chan did out of my mind'

You turn to face Izu-kun and slightly smile "Are you ready?" He nervously nods while looking away, you playfully roll your eyes and you turn back around. You felt a breeze on your skin and slightly shiver, trying to ignore the cold air

You looked up to see the moon and the stars, then see a faint black smoke "Izu-kun...." "Y– yes (N/N)-chan?"

"Do you see that black smoke over there?" You ask as you point to the sky not taking your eyes off of it. He looks up "Y– yeah...is that you?"

You shook your head "I didn't use my fire since yesterday"

you sniff the air to smell something foul "What's that foul smell?" You ask, then face Pixie-bob. A pink glow surrounds her as she starts to float, then fly back and smashes her head from a pillar.

You see a man holding the pillar "First, let's get rid of these feral cats" "What.... The hell?"

The male was wearing sunglasses as he was a bit big boned and tall, while the other male was a reptile wearing some similar clothing as stain

"How did they get here?!" Mineta yells from shock. Izu-kun starts to run "Pixie-bob!" Tiger stops him as Manadaly was standing beside him "This is bad"

The both of you looked at Manadaly, then your eyes widen as the both of you remembered Where's Kota?!

You start to hear your heart beat, as you don't know where he is nor is he safe, your heart beats faster when you remembered two other people

'Katsuki and Shoto!'

You felt something tingly in your body, then remember it's Mandalay's telepath "Everyone! Two villains attacked us! It's possible there are more coming. Everyone returned to camp immediately, we're regrouping, do NOT engage any enemies"

"How are you this evening, UA High School? We are part of the Van Guard Action Squad of the League of Villains!"

But here's a little word of advice, friend. Be careful. The next time we meet, I'll likely have to kill you

'Dammit Hand Fetish'

"I could crush this kittie's head so easily. How about it dear, should I?" The man tease, making Tiger mad "You get away from her!"

The reptile gets between him and the group "Now now, hold on Big Sis Mack, you two Tiger calm down. If we're deciding if someone should live or die, we must be careful that we're abiding by Stains principles"