Wait What?

Jimin's POV

It's dark and the wind blew. Branches crunched at every footstep that crushes them. "Ah! Hah! Run baby!" I scream. I see my baby getting slower so I grab a hold of him and carry him  I run and run. I try to find somewhere safe. I stop in front of a house.

"Where'd they go!" The man shouted. I whine and hide inside the tree that had a hole. I hug my pup tightly in my arms. Hoping he won't cry in fear. He is able to sense my feelings. I heard a whimper.

"Shhh. Baby it's ok. I'm here." I whisper. I try to hold in my sobs but couldn't. I cry into my baby's shoulder.

"Keep searching!" The man said again. I heard the footsteps leave. I stayed in my spot. I wanted to check but I was scared they'd be there. I had tears rolling down my face. I heard footsteps again. Whatever...I'll just give myself up. I put my baby down and tell him

"Whatever happens to me, just know that I love you. Stay safe and always run my baby." I said. He had tears in his eyes but they close as he falls asleep. I cry one last time before getting up.

"Just take me!" I yell with my eyes shut. I slowly open my eyes. They widen. "What?" I shake and collapse onto my knees. "How could you.."

Note
I decided to make a few more chapters. My friends told me that this story was too short so I decided to extend it a little more. I hope it doesn't turn out bad bad. I'll try. Hope you enjoy? If this chapter was confusing then, I hope the next chapter will help in the confusion. Ykwim? Lol.

I still can't believe this has 12k reads even though it's so badly written 🤧💜