Different Now

3rd Person POV

"Yah! Taehyung just go with Jungkook." Jimin said. Tae whined a little more before giving up. "Fine! But if my snacks are gone I'll be very upset!" Jimin chuckled.

"Don't worry I won't eat them. I'll even hide them from Yoongi Hyung!" Taehyung looks at Jimin. "Why isn't he at school again?" Taehyung asked but Jimin just shrugged. "He said he was sick."

"I'm going now. I need to see how he's doing." Jimin said before heading off to his and Yoongi's house. He arrived and was met by a dark room. The lights were off.

(Jimin was 16 while Yoongi was 18)FYI

"Hyung?" Jimin called out. "I'm home!" He placed his bag on the ground and walked up the stairs. He entered his hyungs room only to be met by a force. He was on Yoongi's bed. He looked up to see Yoongi locking the door.

"Wha- Hyung What are you- mmm!" Yoongi's lips pressed against his. "Stop! I'm- Mmmf!" Jimin tried pushing the alpha off. He was still too young for these things. "HYUNG!"

"Fuck! I-I need it! Can't c-control it....Ugh!" Yoongi grunted. Jimin screamed when Yoongi ripped his clothes off. Yoongi was now naked too. Jimin started to cry. He was scared. What will happen to him?

Yoongi peppered kisses onto his body and Jimin felt weird. He didn't like it. He didn't like this Yoongi. Yoongi's alpha side was dangerous. "Hyung..." he cried out. "Please..."

"No!" Yoongi said before biting down on Jimin's thighs making him scream from the pain. Jimin doesn't feel pleasure, he only felt pain. Yoongi only made it worse when he started fucking into the small body. Jimin scratched and kicked but nothing worked. After everything (yes I'm skipping the smut because...it's rape...) Jimin isolated himself and never came out of his room.

It took 2 years for him to heal.

Current:
Jimin's POV

"Jimin...understand how dangerous I am." Yoongi Hyung said. I look I at the ground. I remember it all and it feels like yesterday. My hands wrap around myself. I'm hugging myself tightly. My body was-

"Jimin, relax." I didn't realize I was hyperventilating. "Hyung...don't use it...it can kill you." I said. He only glared at me.

"Don't tell me that when you also use suppressants for your heats." He walks away and now I feel guilty? I look at the food. THE FOOD! I take it out before getting it on the plates to eat.

/////////

"Thanks for the meal." Yoongi mumbled. I whimpered. He's mad at me...Hyung is mad. "Hyung-"

"I'm going to sleep. See you tomorrow." He said. I nod and watch him leave. I look at the front door. I don't think I can stay here tonight.

/////////

"He's still mad..." I told Hoseok. He just brushed his finger through my hair. "I just think you two need to talk. You only ignored what happened Min..." Hosoek told me. I turn away and stand up.

"I don't know...I forgive him but...I never told him how I really felt about-" the door bursted open. Taehyung stood there. "JIMIN~!!!" He called out and jumped on me. I groaned from the weight but giggled. "Hi Tae..."

"Hyung, Jungkook was being mean to me! He wants to leave me!" Taehyung cried out. I hugged him and move a little. I see Jungkook standing at Hoseok's door.

"All I said was that IU was good looking! That doesn't mean I'll leave you Tae!" He shouts. Taehyung looked at Jungkook before slowly approaching. "Can you two go? Jimin and I are talking right now. " Hoseok said. They left.

"It's a habit. Let them be." I said. He shakes his head " They do this all the time." Hoseok lays down and I laid beside him. "You're gonna sleep?" I asked. He nods and then I move closer.

"Night..." I said before falling asleep. It was warm.

//////////

Hoseok's POV

How can I make you mine?
I'm jealous of you and Yoongi.
I want to scent you.
You're asleep now so I rubbed my scent on you.
I'm feeling giddy...you have my scent.
I'm glad you can't see how I'm smiling.
I'm sorry for this.
Good night Jimin.....

I like you

Note
Sorry....this is bad...I just woke up so I didn't know how to continue this....