Fated Mates

Jimin's POV

My eyes slowly open and a burning feeling runs through my body. I start to wriggle around. That's when I saw Yoongi Hyung sitting on the chair with Jin and Namjoon looking at him. I sat up listening to their conversation.

"I hope you're ready for what's to come then. If anything happens..." Jin Hyung pauses as he lets out a shaky breath. "I swear...ugh...I'll kill you." Jin turns to face me and his eyes widen.

My face showed disbelief. "Hyung...why do you hate Yoongi so much? What happened in the past stays in the past." I said. He walks to me and grabs my shoulders. "Jimin...you're now exposed to many new things. I promise you...I'll find a way to protect you..." he whispered to me.

I shook my head. "Yoongi protects me! I don't need any new protection just...stop." I let out. His eyes close and he backs away. He turned around with Namjoon following. "I love you Jimin...come to me when you realize what's right." With that, Jin walks out and I'm left alone with Yoongi.

"Why don't you say anything?" I said angry. He looks at me with a blank look. "Say something!" I yell. He gets up and walks to me. "Jimin...I hope you know..." he stops to hold my hand in his. "I'll give my life for you. I'd do anything to keep you alive so please...promise me to never fight about it..." I look into his eyes.

"I-I don't know." He leans in and softly placed his lips onto mine. We stay like this for a hike before he pulls away. "Please...for me." He said. I sigh and look away. "It depends." I get up and leave the room.

////////

"Damn Jimin...I never knew you were capable of having that attitude." Taehyung said while eating his bowl of strawberries. "Jin's probably hurt right now. You should talk to him." I sigh. "That's the thing Tae, he won't listen. He keeps thinking that I could die. I know I can't." I said. Taehyung sits up quickly.

"I know! We should have a doctor visit and have you checked up!" I smile. "That'll make Jin calm again. He's just worried about your wellbeing." I nod. "My next appointment is in two months." I say.

Taehyung winks. "That's good. In two months we'll know if you're allowed to have you know who's pups." I blushed but felt sad quickly. "I don't know..."

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked. I shrug. "Yoongi...never asked me out...I don't think we're together..." I mumbled. Taehyung chuckled. "Jimin, friends don't just kiss gently and fight for you to be their mate. Plus, you two are destined to be together." Taehyung said. My brows raised. "Destined?"

Taehyung smiles. "Yeah, me and Jungkook are fated mates. You and Yoongi are also fated mates and Jin is just scared that you'll die. It's also the reason to why he won't let Namjoon mark him."

"Why?" I asked Taehyung.

"Well you see...Jin had a second chance...." I scoot closer to Taehyung. "He had a different mate before Namjoon. His mate was his fated one until one day he died." Taehyung said. "He also had a hard time with me and Jungkook when we marked each other.

"What does this have to do with me though?" I asked. Taehyung looks around before looking  at me. "Jin suffered a lot because....

Fated mates kill each other."

Note:
This is too short and I don't know how to explain Jimin's condition so I'll try my best! Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy my other stories. (>~<)

This ain't the end so see you in the next update 😆