Words

Jin's POV

I wasn't able to walk so they helped me but I got better and got discharged from the hospital. Namjoon has never left my side and I felt more stressed because this would mean he would have to work more again.

"Joon, please go to work. I'm fine." Namjoon looks down. He's hiding something. "What are you hiding." I ask. He looks up and holds my hands in his. "I quit my job a while ago. After you fell into a coma I couldn't leave you. I left. Don't worry! I have another job and they told me I can start when I'm ready. They're still paying me even though I'm not working." I look at him feeling suspicious of him.

He kisses my cheek before brushing his hand on my hair. "Trust me, they understand my story. They really wanted me." I smile. "What's the job?" I ask. He smiles. "Producer." My eyes widen. I'm shocked?

"Yoongi and I applied to a new company and we work together. He's covering for me so I can take care of you." I smile at him. "Thank you Joon." He smiles back. "I'll be back. Let me make you tea." He says. I nod and watch him leave. I quickly go to where I hid the box and reach under but don't feel it. I furrow my brows. No way...he did not.

Namjoon is back with my tea. "Here's your tea." I glare at him. I can see the confusion in his eyes but also a hint of pain? "Where is it Namjoon." I ask sternly. "Where is what?" He asks me. "Don't act dumb!" I shout. I stop myself from getting mad. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to shout at-"

"I met up with my mate." I felt my heart skip a beat. "Wh-What?" He won't leave me...right? "I-I met up with her." I suddenly feel sick. Was my dream telling me something? "N-No! Please I beg you! Don't leave me." I cry. I feel so pathetic. Why am I weak and stupid? I gasp when Namjoon hugs me.

"I will never leave you love. Let me finish yeah?" I nod. "I met up with her so she can come here to talk to you. She's already close. I hope you don't mind." Of course I'll mind if I don't know the reason! "Your box is with her. She needs to explain something."

I sigh before kissing him which surprised him. "I trust you Joon." I can feel him feel so happy it makes me smile. He places his hand on my big bump and we both gaps feeling a small kick.

"Wow, I felt ir." Namjoon whispers. I hold his hand in mine. "Baby likes you a lot Joon." I say. He stands up when the door bell rings. "She's here. Come with me." I nod following my mate downstairs. I gulp when I see her. The same girl in my dreams.

"You must be Kim SeokJin hub?" I feel so nervous but nod. My heart aches when I see the child who followed her. "Is that-" She nods. "His child." Namjoon glared at her. My breathing gets heavy.

"Idiot, tell him the truth." She scoffs. "I did. It's your mates child." I look at her confused. "Your mate forced himself on me when I was with Namjoon. That's his daughter."

Namjoon's POV

"Baby, relax." I whisper into Jin's ear when I see his expression. The look of betrayal and anger. "You're lying! Jackson loved me!" He shouts. Jessie laughs at him which annoyed me. "Loved honey. He loved you but then met me and loved me. My child is proof. I have a dna test if you want to see-" She could t finish when Jin snatched the paper.

I look away not wanting to see. He still loves him Anyways right? "I'm happy for you." I look at him. "Joon says you have the box right?" Jessie nods showing the box. "I'm happy you have it. Keep it. I don't want it." My eyes widen. "Baby, that's your memory of him."

Jin looks at me. "Well, I moved on. I love you Namjoon." That was it. I felt myself collapse on my knees as the tears I held back come streaming down. What's going on? "What did you say?" I whisper. Jin walks closer to me and cups my face in his hands. "I love you Namjoon. I'm sorry I didn't give you a chance. I was scared but...I realized how wrong I was. You're the one I love."

"I love you too Jin." We lean in and I can feel his lips on mine. I'm so happy right now I can- "can you two not? I'm glad you made up but I'm here with my child. Please?" I see Jin blush. I get up and hold him close. "I need privacy Jessie. Thank you for coming by." I tell her. She nods. "I have to go to the daycare nearby anyways." She grabs Sudan's hand. "Bye uncle!" She says. Jessie smiles at me. I know that smile anywhere. "You'll be fine." I tell her. She nods and then walks out. I look back at Jin and place him on the couch.

"Jin, did you mean those words?" Jin nods. "I love you. I'm sorry for being stubborn and not showing you the love you needed...I want you to understand I didn't have...it...with you because I'm pregnant and...I just couldn't." I hug him again.

"It's okay. I'm the idiot for trying to make you pleasure me when you're pregnant." I hear Jin cry into my ear. I pull away to look at him. "What's wrong?" I ask. Jin wipes his tears away. "Joon, I love you. I'm your pregnant mate. Please...I want your mark." My eyes widen. My mark.....

I close my eyes and then open them slowly.

"I'm sorry baby. I can't right now. Please understand I need time to...to think." I can see a hint of hurt but Jin just nods. "It's fine. I deserve it." I shake my head.

"It's not that I don't want to babe. It's just...I want to prepare. I need to plan it out. I want it to be the best thing that happens to us."

"Thank you Joon." I nod and hold him close. "Thank you Jin. I'm so happy you said it to me. I've waited so long." He hugs me tight. "I'm happy too."

Note:
I think I'll be ending this soon. I really overused "nod" etc. 😅
Anyways~
I hope you're enjoying it? I know this chapter kinda sucks but i just wrote it in the moment since I wanted to try to finish it. My motivation is kinda low so I thought it's best to think fast before it's too late.

See you in the next chapter!

Luv u~~!!