Celebrities

Celebrities is always talked about....

Red Table Talk is an American starring , , and Adrienne Banfield-Norris that premiered on May 7, 2018 on . On June 13, 2018, it was announced that Facebook had ordered an additional thirteen episodes of the series. These new episodes premiered on October 22, 2018. The show's second season premiered on May 6, 2019.

Empire is an American musical television series created by and for . Although it is filmed in , the show is set in . It centers on a fictional and company, Empire Entertainment, and the drama among the members of the founders' family as they fight for control of it. A hip-hop mogul must choose a successor among his three sons who are battling for control over his multimillion-dollar company, while his wife schemes to reclaim what is hers. The pilot was shown to be a success, garnering praise for 's portrayal of Cookie Lyon and the premiere receiving nearly 10 million viewers and the season finale with 17 million viewers. Empire is a joint production by and and syndicated by .

Kimberly Noel Kardashian West(; born October 21, 1980) is an American media personality, businesswoman, socialite, model and actress. Kardashian first gained media attention as a friend and of , but received wider notice after releasing a 2003 with her former boyfriend in 2007. Later that year, she and began to appear in the reality television series . Its success soon led to the creation of including and

In recent years, Kardashian has grown an and presence, including hundreds of millions of followers on and . She has released a variety of products tied to her name, including the 2014 , a variety of clothing and products, the 2015 photo book and her eponymous personal app. Her relationship with has also received significant media coverage; the couple married in 2014 and they have four children together.

magazine included Kardashian on their list of 2015's , while described her in 2016 as a " phenomenon."Critics and admirers have described her as exemplifying the notion of being . She was reported to be the highest-paid reality television personality of 2015, with her estimated total earnings exceeding US$53 million.