Worldly

Let's get real people... Just think here for a couple minutes... Just think about ALL that you have just read.... Just let it SINK in your head for a couple minutes.... Also, just think about your life that you're in... Just think about where your at in your life... Just think about your situation that you're in... Just think about the family, friends, and strangers in your life right now... Just think about who you really are...  Just think about who YOU want to be... Just think about who YOU trying to be... Just think about ALL your DEAD loved ones and where they are right now... 

Where was you before you was born? Who was you before you was born? Who EVEN created you? How WAS you created? Same questions applies for your family, friends, and strangers? Why are you living on this Earth? What is your purpose? What IS life purpose? Why do you have a purpose? Do you ACTUALLY believe you will live on this Earth for a long time, age 100 or over maybe? Do you ACTUALLY believe you have enough time on this Earth? Do you ACTUALLY believe that you won't get a bullet through your head the next day or maybe later down the road? Do you ACTUALLY believe that you, your family, and friends are safe?

PEOPLE! You are ALL in with the world that you are blinded to not realize what's really going on in with the world.....