Impress

1.His actions show he likes you. This is the most important one of my entire list. If you see any of the other signs, but yet his actions are not compatible with the words he's saying, that's a major red flag.

When his actions are clearly showing interest there will be no doubt in your mind. No "what did he mean by that?". If your gut is telling you that he's sending mixed signals, then he obviously doesn't like you.

So what types of actions prove he likes you? When he touches you, even if it's just for a second, it was no accident. When he's interested in you, when he's asking questions that build on what you've just said. That not only proves he was listening, but he wants dig deeper and get to know you even better.

And the most important action: he's taking the lead. He's asking you out, he's asking for your number, he's the one who calls, texts or emails. He's incoming.

2.The second sign is: He's trying to impress you. When a man really likes you, he will try to impress you.

A player will try to seduce you.
A good man will try to impress you.

So how do you know he's trying to impress you? It's simple.

He's sharing information and giving you details about him. As if he showing you his resume and is trying to get the job. The job of protecting you, caring for you, and loving you. He'll tell you where he works, what he likes and dislikes, what's he's proud of and so on.

Now of course beware of the guys who try to impress you by explicitly showing you their car keys or telling you that they drive a Ferrari etc. If he's using material things to impress you he doesn't have a lot of self esteem and there might be trouble down the road.

3.He's investing into you. Not by handing you money, but he's putting in an effort of some sort. See, players and bad men will always but in as little of an effort as possible to still get what they want from you. Sex, your cooking skills, being able to take your cat for a walk...whatever.

But a guy who invests his time, who doesn't reschedule dates, ever, is interested. An interested guy will never reschedule a date, unless he has a REALLY good excuse. And these do not include: "oh, I'm so busy at work". Who isn't?

4.A very very important sign. He's okay with not sleeping with you right away. This has to do with the investment. A player will say: allright, I'll find someone else to spend the night with. A good guy will say: you're worth the wait. A good guy will truly want to get to know you, and not JUST explore your body.

Now, as I say in my best-selling book "F Him",
it's also important to wait. Not just to weed out the one nighters, but also because the good guys were initially just attracted to your looks. When a guy approaches you or wants to get to know you better, it's because of your looks. He doesn't know your personality yet! So give him time to find out first. And if he sticks around, without any weird behavior, he's really interested.

Then, as he finally has slept with you, he wants to see you even more! And not just for sex! He wants to hang out, take you out, see you with your cloths on. These are the things a guy who's interested will do.