Worldly

We ALWAYS pass these homeless people and homeless animals and at times I ask myself... How are they feeling right now? Are they being fed? Do they have shelter? How did they become homeless? 

Ask yourself that... And think on it... 

You see these ads or rumors or gossiping about it... Don't be that... Be about it...  Do something about it.. Put yourself in their shoes for a couple minutes... REALLY think about it... 

What if THAT was you?

You see or know of someone who is Homeless and is in Need... Tend to them.. Listen to them.. Help them.. Help ALL... Give... 

Let me tell you about my furry puppy that I had weeks ago... This woman gave away a couple puppies and ALL had worms... My puppy AS WELL... He was sooooo sick... So ILL.... That at the time I was in a sticky icky situation where I couldn't take him to the VET... 

What I've done about the situation is WHAT anyone SHOULD NOT do... I placed the sick puppy on a floor...  Remind you... It's an apartment complex with 1 to 9th floor.. I went back home and I was thinking to myself... "Lord I hope someone brings him in and take care of him"... It was truly upsetting...

The next day... It got around... That someone broke the puppies neck and the puppy lying in his own pile of blood... Next thing that happened... Someone HAD THE NERVES to put the puppy in a trash bag and toss em in the bushes.... CRUEL.... Animal CRUELTY.... Animal ABUSED.... Animal KILLING... And Lord I know that puppy is NOW in good hands....

God doesn't have room for those type of people but the Devil himself does.... And IF you or someone you know falls into that category WILL be in HELL,  burning, and burning, and feeling ALL the burns.... Hell IS REAL and so is HEAVEN... 

Bless you all.....