chapter four

still don't own spn but my own characters

chapter four — the loss of the loved ones

Katherine's PoV

AFTER WE SOMEHOW KEPT GOING, we found the field that Bobby told Dean about. While we were walking there was complete silence but it wasn't awkward. It was something that everyone needed.

Even tho I'm still wondering why I still follow the brothers and didn't run out of town and 100 miles away from here I managed to make step after step. Either it's adrenaline, pure stupidity or just the will to find and maybe safe my mom, the only person left.

I guess it's everything.

As we arrived at the field Dean made the sign to walk slower. What I saw there made me speechless. The people of this town, standing in front of a person who I can't recognize at the moment because I only see her from the right.

"I guess we know what happened to some of the townspeople." The older Winchester said.

Mom!

I wanted to run and look after her, if she's there but Sam stopped me and nodded in the direction of the person who is digging...a grave? I don't know, man. Too much going on right now.

"The devil." Sam whispered. "Well great then let's walk over to him and kill this son of a bitch." Dean glanced over his shoulder in my eyes. A little smirk on his face. "She has fire." Sammy just rolled his eyes.

As we all watched the devil digging this something, I thought about how I have been searching for him. I never admitted it, but I tried to find him.

My dad told me to stay out of the supernatural world and I did, but that didn't mean I couldn't follow signs and stuff. I don't know why I did it. I just thought I needed to know what's going on.

Dean sighed. "Okay." "Okay." The Winchesters said together. "Any last words?" Sam took a look at us.

"Nice to meet you." I simply said.

Dean smirked, again, then he looked at Sammy and back at the devil. "I think I'm good." He said with his deep voice.

I looked at Sam again. His face was in pain and I knew he wanted to say something but he didn't. "Yeah, me too."

The brothers looked at each other again and then Dean took the colt out of his jacket. With a "There goes nothin'" from him we started walking towards Satan.

Yes, I said Satan not devil, get over it.

As pathetic as we were we came through the crowd of people and Sam shouted "Hey!" while cocking his gun and standing in front of me, protectively. I couldn't help but starting to shake as soon as HE turned around.

Oh my gosh.

His face was...you could almost say falling apart. His skin started to peel off and his eyes were tired. But I guess it's because his vessel isn't his main vessel.

No, it's Sam.

"You wanted to see me?" The younger brother said.

With a small smirk the devil came towards us, down from the hill. He clapped in his hands. "Well Sammy, you don't need that gun here."

Sam sighed. I could feel that he was full of anger but who would blame him? I am full of fear.

"You know I'd never hurt you. Not really."

In that moment Dean pointed, from the right, his gun directly on the devil's head. "Yeah? Well I'd hurt you." He cocked his gun. "So suck it."

Pang.

And that was the moment when I thought things couldn't get better nor worse.

I started to smile and on Sam's shoulders I could see that he started to relax. Dean first looked at me and then at Sam who was nodding with his head.

But I guess we all know that there's always a worse.

"Owww!"

No.

He stood up, looking at Dean. "We're did you get that?" And then, he just smacked Dean in his face as if it's nothing and Dean flew against a tree.

"NO!" I screamed but putting my hand over my mouth immediately as soon as the devil turned around again.

While sighing his wound between his eyes from the bullet healed in seconds.

Oh fuck.

"Now. Where were we?" 

Sam was shaking as much as I am, well at least I think. But it's possible that I'm shaking a little bit more. Just a little bit.

"Don't feel too bad, Sam. There's only five things in all of creation that that gun can't kill and...I just happen to be one of them. But if you give me a minute" he pointed out his finger "I'm almost done."

And with that he turned around again.

Sam ran over to Dean but I couldn't move and without Sam in front of me I felt even more helpless.

Lucifer spoke again. "You know-" he cleared his throat.

Is he always making things so poetic?

"I don't suppose you'd just say "yes" here and now? End this whole tiresome discussion? That's crazy right?" I somehow managed to chuckle in disbelieve but they ignored me.

"It's never gonna happen!" Sam said, now looking to Lucifer and standing up.

But he just took his shovel again and kept digging. "Oh I don't know, Sam. I think it will. I think it'll happen soon! Within six months. I think it'll happen...in Detroit."

Can you stop fucking saying that with happiness in your voice?!

"You listen to me you son of a bitch. I'm gonna kill you myself. You understand me? I'm going to rip your heart out!"

"That's good, Sam. You keep fanning that fire in your belly. All that pent-up rage. I'm gonna need it."

Suddenly I heard myself say something. "You stupid son of a bitch." He turned to me.

"You Winchester's like sayin' that, do you?" He said amused.

"I-" I sighed. "I'm not a damn Winchester. I am a Wilson and you asshole killed my father. You sent Meg, your slut, to come and kill him just because he was close enough to find something that could kill you. You took everything from me. Everything that I had."

"Aah right. Your father. But some part of your great story is not true. And you know it. I didn't take everything." He smirked.

It came straight to my mind.

I looked around the people standing in a crowd around me and suddenly I saw her. Brown, wavy hair. And she is as tall as I am now.

"Mom." I whispered with tears in my eyes.

I walked over to her quickly but she just kept staring to Lucifer. "Mom, hey." I chuckled but my voice was close to break.

Suddenly she turned her head in my direction but her eyes were black. I took a step back.

"No." I turned my face to Lucifer again who was still smiling. "You fucking bitch. What did you do to her."

"I don't really have to answer that, do I? But if it makes you feel better, everyone here is possessed."

"But I don't understand. She had the tattoo."

"Yes. She had it. Before I cut if off her arm."