chapter seven

chapter seven — the monster inside

KATHERINE AND DEAN WERE WALKING behind some other patients, wanting to go to their rooms. Dean was still having an arm around her waist, knowing that she could break any time. "Dean, hey." They turned around to see Sam coming towards them. "You okay? And...what the hell happened to you, Kat?" She smiled. "I was dealing with a stupid bitch called nurse." Dean chuckled, shaking his head in how she can still make jokes. Sam looked at his brother again. "So?"

Dean's face went back normal and he clenched his jaw.

"I just got thrashed. So, no, I am not okay." He sighed. "Tell me you found something." Sam looked confused at Katherine but she just shook her head, just enough for him to see it so he went with it and let Dean win this theme change. "Yeah, a guy says he saw the creature. We should talk to him. Wanna meet here in an hour?" "Sooner we take care of this, sooner we can get gone." Katherine said, her voice a little rough. Dean looked her in the eyes and shook his head. "No. You need to rest. Look at ya." Sam agreed. "He's right. As much as I want you to do your own hunt, you really don't look like-" He didn't finish his sentence. "Like what? Look, I know that I just got electricity through my body but I really wanna do this and if you let me here, they will lock me up in a cage."

"What? Who told you that." The older brother asked.

"The bitch. She said that the doctor was very interested in my story and that they wanted to take special care of me. So please, don't leave me again with these freaks. This place gives me the creeps." Katherine let go of Dean and stood by herself now. She turned around letting a small shriek. "What the hell." The brothers turned around too, Dean looking kinda overtaxed at the blonde woman that was standing in front of him. She raised her hand to his cheek, closing the space between them and kissing his lips. Dean, such a playboy as he is, kissed her back of course and laid an arm around her waist, pulling her closer. Katherine was just feeling glad because she let go of Dean but she also felt awkward, glancing back at Sam who just shook his head.

How can they even be related?

She thought.

When she pulled away from him, she just said "Hi." "Hi." Dean said with a smirk, still not realizing what just happened but feeling better. "I'm Wendy." And with that, the girl went away, as she passed Dean smacking his ass. He turned to Sam and Katherine, looking at him with raised brows. "Maybe this place isn't so bad after all." Sam looked at him with a are you serious face. "Dude. You cannot hit that."

"Oh, so torn."

-

After this weird experience, they all went to their rooms, Katherine still wondering why she had a normal room because the bitch said that she would get a cage. However, she was very glad because she could easily sneak out in the night to meet the boys for inspecting a dead body. She knew that they would be angry at her because they had an argument about that before they all went to sleep.

As she sneaked outta the door, paying attention that she wouldn't be too loud, she looked around just to see the Sam coming out of his room. She slowly went behind Dean, Sam noticing her of course but he kept his mouth shut. "Nurses are on their rounds. Got 15, 20 minutes." Sam sighed. "Where's this guy?" "Room 306." Dean responded, turning around fast just to bump into Katherine with his hard cheat so she, with her 5'7 against his 6'2, fell on her ass, moaning as she hit the ground. "Dude. Pay more attention." Dean's eyes snapped to her, a shock in his face which made Katherine burst out in laughter, trying to laugh as quiet as possible. "What the hell are you doing here?! We talked about this!" She shushed after she stopped laughing, still holding a hand to her hurting stomach. "Shush. This was worth it. Also, you should've known that I'm not that easily to get rid off." She winked at him and he just rolled his eyes. "No date without me, boys."