News.

"Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it."

-Vincent van Gogh.

///

After a very long day Doctor Jane Juliet Watson came home. She placed her black notebook on her desk. She walked towards the window and watched the sky with many feeling in her mind and she felt so tired. Her decisions were blurry. It has been months but she could't move on from the tragedy happened many months ago. Her name always appeared in her head. She could still hear her sharp and sad thoughts. She still can feel her screams in her ears. It was a nightmare every day. Emptiness never left her still. She was always peaceful even with the fact that she was physiotherapist. Even though she had to listen to every Person's pain , problems and sadness every single day.

She slowly get to dining room. Her husband could feel the change in her for months now.

" How are you today darling ? You look tired."
George asked.

His grayish hair was mixed with brown. He was getting old and tired too.
Jane's eyes were focused on the lines of her husband's shirt. Blue-green lines. It reminded her of forest somehow.

" I am just tired. "she said with a hush voice.

George already knew the answer. It was the answer of weeks. Arawell Hartley , he thought , what have you done to my wife , to my life.
Her blonde hair was mess. And there was dark circles under her eyes. She was fifty one years old. And she could feel her wrinkled hands were slightly shaking. Specially her left hand.

" Do you wanna sleep darling, its late and you look tired. " George said.

" You go sleep i wanna read a little bit. It calms me down. "

George got up and walked toward her wife. Kissed her cheek and left to go to bed.
Jane got up and put the light on of the lamp. And sat on the old green armchair. She was far away from herself . She was lost in the dark. And she never found a light.

She got up and left the house walked under the street lights. A young girl appeared on her right side with her brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her eyes were still tired and dead. She walked with the shadow of Arawell following her.

~
Breaking News:

Well known Physiotherapist Jane Watson is missing for a month. Her husband , George Watson, reported the police the following morning when he couldn't found her wife. The deadly cold made situation even worse. It is very sad that we lost a very good person who is successfully healed many people with her deep thoughts and kindness. Our thoughts with Dr Watson. We hope she is well and alive. We are waiting for you Dr Watson. Wherever you are our thoughts is with you.

~

Seven months later the black dairy of Jane has been published as a book. But the diary was only about a strange girl. It was tragic for many people. And it changed many others as well. People were lost in Arawell's sadness and Jane's thoughts. The journey was dark and not easy to walk by.