Garden

Dr Watson and Arawell were walking down the corridor to get to the garden.
The clinic was surrounded by trees and this big building was like a lake in middle of the forest. The weather was so beautiful that day. And it was so unexpected weather for the first day of December. Dr Watson took the way to the back side of clinic. Where there were less people and more nature.
She was leading Arawell to her favorite place in this small forest. Where you could see birds and squirrels all around.
Arawell liked it. It was the only thing she liked about this place, it's nature. She thought that how cruel it is to made a madhouse in the middle of this heaven. Where they torture lost souls. It was these trees that have been listening to every creature's scream.
How sad yet how beautiful it made her think.
They sat on the old bank. It was very old that it shook a little when they sat.

"It's beautiful Doc." Arawell said. Dr Watson never saw her face so peaceful before. Sunlight was touching her face and it looked like it didn't bothered her at all.

"Yes it is Arawell. It is my favorite place in here. Though I never brought any of by patients here but yet you are not like any of my patients."

"I will take that as a compliment." Arawell said. It was so incredible for her to feel peace after everything she has been through. She thought she will never feel like that again. But even in this magic, the same shape never left her mind. That unknown stranger.

"It might help you remember. I thought it will help your mind , calms it. And I think you'll sleep peaceful tonight." Dr Watson said.

"Let's hope so...Oh yeah did you bring me cigarette ?" She asked making a half smile on her face.

"Oh Arawell I told you. You can't smoke in hospital... but we're not in hospital are we ?"
Dr Watson took a cigarette pack and a lighter out of her pocket.
Arawell was amazed. She never thought
Jane would actually brought her cigarette.

"I didn't know you smoke Doctor. Isn't it unhealthy ?" Arawell smiled and took the cigarette and placed it between her lips and lighted it. She really missed to smoke and she used to be a heavy smoker.

"I quit smoking when I got in University. It doesn't look good when you are a doctor and you smoke around the campus. But later when I started to work , I smoked sometimes. Some people's pain is so bad that it couldn't let me sleep at night." Jane said. Remembering her young days.

" That is what is wrong with you Doc you take people's problems deeply. People with your profession don't do that." Arawell said.

" Sometimes Arawell I think you're my doctor and I'm your patient. If I talked with you without seeing your face I would've thought that you're hundred years old soul"

" let's have a walk." Jane said. She liked to explore around when she came here.
"I'll be gone for three days, i thought you should hear it from me first."

"That's bad you were like my friend Doc. It's gonna be boring without you." Arawell said. She kneeled down and dug the ground a little bit and put the cigarette butt in it.

"Well ,you will have time to focus on your memories." Jane said, watching her.

"I know you know who he is. You just want me to remember him myself." Dr Watson stoped for a second and turned to look at her. She was calmly walking, and her eyes were on the grass under her feet.
"Don't be surprised Jane. You must've read something on my file. You know who he is. But I agree with you I wanna remember him myself. I wanna remember our memories that no file could hold."
She picked a leaf and put it on her own hair.

"Oh Arawell you're so young for so much pain." Doctor said sadly.

"It's life Jane. It's goddamn life."

————————
When they came back from the garden, head of the nurses, Samantha was waiting for them.

"Oh for fucks sake. I hate that one." Arawell said , rolling her eyes.
"She is not that bad Arawell" Dr Watson said.
"She hates me. She put the needle in my skin like she wanted to kill me." Arawell said coldly.
"Yes, she is not the nicest but do remember that you blacked her eye when she tried to hold you."
"How can I forget ? it's my only memory of her that gives me satisfaction" Arawell said.

"Come on now."

Samatha held Arawell's arm and took her to the room 275. She was so tall that Arawell looked so little next to her.

"Guess the party is over" she pushed her into room and locked the door.
"And do me a favor shut up tonight" she said behind the door.

"Peaceful night ha doc." She said herself.
"We will see that."She got in the bed and waited for the peaceful night that was promised.