Destiny?

Sandor sat and thought about how long he'd waited for this. He's so close. He could see the castle of Kings Landing from a hill beyond. His only purpose to kill his brother so close.

They stopped for the night and were planning to enter early morning when the shift change of guards happened.

"I hate this fucking suspense. Let's just go now!" Sandor roared.

Arya rolled her eyes, men. "If we go now we'll be shot before we get 20 feet in front of the gate or the wall. Now sit down and eat." She commanded and held up a stick with roasted rabbit on it. He begrudgingly accepted and sat down with a humph.

"Aye. You're right." He said, knowing she was right. Although it didn't help his anxiety at all.

"Hey Sandor?" She looked down, "do you remember the night before the Night King attacked?"

Sandor made an awkward movement and grumbled, "Most of it, aye. Why do you ask?"

"Did you hear about anything that happened that night?" She asked and looked at him. Catching his gaze so he couldn't look away and lie.

"A few things. Do you have something you want to ask me? Just fucking ask, stop beating around the bush." He knew what she was trying to bring up. But he wanted her to say it.

"I was wondering if you heard about me and Gendry."

"I heard you blew him off when he asked you to be his lady." He said with a smile she couldn't see. Then sitting down on his bedroll next to hers.

"Hmm. I was talking about how him and I fucked." She said raising her eyebrow.

Sandor growled and turned away. "I don't want to know that shit. Keep it to yourself."

'I wished it were you...' she was screaming in her head but she couldn't make the words come out. "Oh well" she shrugged her shoulders. Laying down on her bedroll making sure needle was close.

She looked over at Sandor who had turned face away from her. She reached over and moved his hair out of his face. He grabbed her hand before she could pull back.

"Trying to get a better look at the scarred dog?" He growled into her face. She just gave him a hard stare and tore her hand away.

"You should know by now I don't need to get a better look at your ugly scars." She said hatefully, "they aren't that bad anyway. I was just trying to get your attention."

"To do what? Rub it in my face you fucked that green boy? Again?"

"No, I'm sorry. That's not what I was trying to do. I wished I never had done that...with him anyway." She looked up slowly.

"Go to sleep little wolf. We have business to finish tomorrow."

—————————————

Arya woke up first, and was about to do her morning stretch when she noticed a heavy arm across her chest and Sandor behind her with a big morning wood pressed right up against her bum! She stiffened immediately not knowing what to do or how he'd react if he woke up like this. She squirmed a little trying to get loose, not knowing it was going to arouse him more. He grumbled in his sleep and moved his hips up.

She blushed beet red at the sensation of his hard on poking her there. She decided this was enough and just sat up, startling Sandor.

"What the bloody fuck?" He screamed being woke up so suddenly, then he noticed the problem. "Aye, I see what scared you." He roared a laugh and she blushed again.

"Shut up, Hound!" She screamed, trying to defend herself. "That's not it at all. We're just going to be late."

"Mhmm. Let's get ready to go then little wolf." He tried to stifle another laugh as he got up and started packing camp.
—————————————
"Let's leave the horses here." Sandor commanded, as they came to the secret doorway into Kings Landing Sandor hand found out about some years ago. "This is where I was going to take your sister out of. But she decided to stay here instead."

"Stupid Sansa. She's not that naive anymore." Arya said, knowing her sister had in fact grown.

"Aye I know that. Time to be quiet." He said as he opened the door and led the way inside.
—————————
They were on a wall hiding from guards rounding the corner. Arya ran up to the back of one and sliced his throat easily, while Sandor shoved his long sword through ones chest armor and through his heart. Covering their mouths so they didn't make noise. They dragged the bodies into a dark alley and kept moving towards the red keep. It was close to chaos in the major streets, people hearing whispers about the dragon queen attacking.

It made it pretty easy from that point on to get to their destination. Cersei was moving citizens in her walls for the hope it would keep Dany from blowing her to bits.

Arya pulled Sandor to the side as they came upon the entrance of the Red Keep. "I think we need to distract those two guards in front of the door. I have an idea."
————————————
A guard was guiding a hand tied Sandor into the front door of the Red Keep. "I have the traitor Sandor Clegane for my queen."

"Move along then." The guard said stepping aside, letting them through.

'So close. I can't believe the little wolf can do that.' He has so much admiration for Arya. He would've had to just mow down everyone in here without her. The walked up the stairs of the Red Keep, all the way to the top to where both of their destinies lie. Arya taking a name off her list, and Sandor finally getting revenge for all the hateful and evil things his brother had ever done to him.

Arya removed her guard face and outfit and unlocked Sandors wrists. "Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." And he opened the door to Cersei's chamber.