Finally - Part 1

Studies and work had made you a zombie. You were stressed half of the time with almost no sleep and many cups of coffee. It was really annoying to see your friends taking a trip or enjoying the weekend when you could not. Because of studies.

"Why did I even choose to take this course? Others are just chilling" ,you thought to yourself.
You missed the idea of 'fun'

"That's it! I'm going clubbing and I don't care", you were determined.
So you picked out an outfit that was lying with the tag still intact because you never really got a chance to wear it. You got in the cab and reached the club. The music was so loud. You could feel the stressful thoughts leaving your mind. The only thing that mattered was the sound of music and the crowd. One hand holding a beer bottle and another waving with the crowd. It was amazing what a little change can do. There was a whole new vibe to you. You were dancing like crazy without worrying who was looking at you. Because this seemed 'living the life to the fullest' moment. Suddenly a guy asked you for a dance. You nodded your head and moved your body with the beat,  looking him in the eye and enjoying it. Then you went and sat down at the bar table and asked for another beer. While you were waiting for the beer,  a guy came and sat beside you.

"So you can actually dance. You dance well", he said.
You looked at him and your smile widened. You were shocked.

"OMG Justin! It's been so long. What are you doing here? ", you said.

"Well I was frustrated with office so thought of taking a break from work. I'm glad I came here tonight." , Justin said smirking.

You looked away embarrassed.

"Hey watch your intake. You know you have health issues. You can't handle it" , Justin said. Being the responsible one as he always was.

"I'm okay. I've been taking medicines on time and my health's fine. And when it comes to me handling alcohol, you shouldn't have said that. Bartender! Bring as many vodka shots as you can. You see, my friend here wants to mess with me", you said.

"Oh really? Well bring it on", Justin was very competitive.

You both started! You finished yours first and then helped Justin finish his vodka shots.
"Told you not to mess with me. Take that! Loser!", you were on fire tonight.

Justin was just shocked. He had never seen this side of yours before. The carefree side that you hid all this while because you were too afraid what others might think.

"Well that's enough for tonight. Let me take you home", Justin said.

He held your hand and took you outside of the club. You went and sat next to the driver.

"(Y/N) get up from there. You will sit at the back", Justin said.

"Why? You don't get to decide. Go sit"

Justin opened the car door and pulled you outside.

"Justin that's not fair. I want to be the responsible one"

"Responsible? And in this state? Not in a million years. You're drunk. Come sit here"

You groaned as if you were a kid and went and sat at the back.

"Well, move. I want to get inside too"

"Justin go find your own seat. Stop troubling me"

Justin pushed you inside and sat beside you.

"Why do you always have to be a bully?"

"Why do you always have to be a kiddo?"

You rolled your eyes and accepted defeat.