Chapter 2

What the f....

Jack took three steps back and saw the horror struck girl sobbing infront of him.

Jenna jumped down to Rose's rescue with the equivalent intensity as of a lifeguard who would rescue the drowning puppy of Paris Hilton.

"Keep your filthy hands off her!!! How could you!!??"

What just happened.... Everything seemed to go just as in some romance movie where he was the hero going to deliver the kiss of true love.

But now he was being treated like a villain who came to rob the virtue of an innocent girl. He had to do something.... say something in his defence.

"Hey hey....what wrong did I do?? Isn't it how marriages are supposed to be??? I did everything right."

Jenna looked like a grenade which could explode any moment.

"And in case you don't know every marriage has to end with a kiss," just to add emphasis to his point he pouted.

"Don't teach me about marriages!!! I know everything about marriages!!!!!" Jenna had reached her threshold....and she said marriages like marrriaggesss..

She hugged Rose and held her like a baby, the only sound heard were of the soft sobs of Rose.

This is going to be terrible. Jack already had a bad feeling about the outcome of this marriage, he remembered the conversation he had with his sister.

.

.

.

.

.

"Jack!!!!! Jacckkk!!!! Big brother!!!! Open the door."

Jenna's high pitched voice echoed from outside his bedroom and with the thudding that was increasing with every passing second, he knew something is fishy. But then that is just so Jenna.

He made no efforts to move, he laid very still on his bed staring at the ceiling, he was exhausted. He tried every possible thing to make it in the gang but they kept on rejecting him on the grounds of him being a young inexperienced lad. To fit in the group he even started smoking up but even with that, they didn't accept him.

The thudding increased so did his headache, Jack groaned in frustration and stomped to open the door only to find a crying Jenna.

"Jenna!!!!!! What is wrong sister?? Are you hurt?? Did anyone hurt you???"

Jenna marched into the room and in flash of a second got herself comfortable in the bed. She gestured Jack to occupy the chair in front of her. She made a puppy face when Jack showed no attempts to move, to say he was shocked would be an understatement, this girl sometimes got on his nerves.

"What do you want Jenna??" he said through gritted teeth.

"I have a proposal for you, please have a seat." Jenna tried saying in a very professional way.

He observed his sister. She had to be three years younger than him but with the amount her tongue worked, it had surely outgrown her.

Jack huffed, he knew there was nowhere he can go and hide because he knew Jenna had the capability of finding him even in the dark pits of hell. He thought might as well get done with her.

He closed the door and half-heartedly sat on the chair.

Jenna had the smug look because she knew half of her battle was won. Jack tried his best to ignore the smirk plastered on her face. At the end his patience wore off, he grabbed the nearest pillow and before Jenna could even get a hint of his evil intention he charged with the pillow towards her.

"Jack....Jack....hear me out please...." Jenna pleaded in between the pillow attacks shielding herself. Jack felt his actions are wrong, he hated this part of his which melted in no time. He sighed.

"Make it quick."

"You have to marry my best friend."

Jack brought the pillow down and stared at the girl he called his sister. What did he just hear???

"Come again??"

"I want you to marry my best friend!!!!"

At this it became impossible for Jack to keep a straight face, he burst out in a peal of hysterical laughter. Jack knew this was coming, he knew that for some time now. His sister has officially lost it.

Jenna got up from her seat and stormed out of his room. Jack was still recovering from his laughing fit, Jenna was back in a blink with an oversized book in her hand.

She sat with a thump and had a pout. Jack gathered himself and looked curiously at the book lying on Jenna's lap.

"Jack what I am going to show you now probably means nothing to you but it's my life....my dream. I want to have what aunt Camille has, I want to be what she is. She said I am too young but I want to prove myself to her." By the time she finished tears were streaming down her face.

Jack was shocked by seeing her reaction, his sister seemed to be on a rollercoaster of emotions. He knew Jenna followed Camille everywhere she went, fancied her but he never expected her to be this marked by her.

Jack rose from his chair and sat next to Jenna, he threw an arm around her.

"Jenna, sis, I know you want Camille to take you seriously but what it has got to do with me marrying any girl??"

Jenna opened the mystery book. It had pictures of laces, candles, wedding gowns and everything possibly girly.

"I want to organize a wedding just like one of aunt Camille's wedding. I will show her that I can do it too."

Jack smiled at his little sister, she has surely outgrown her age. But a fake marriage..... it was still too much for him. If his friends ever come to know about this he will never be able to make it to the gang. He will have to break her heart, he was already feeling sorry for his sister.

"Jenna...I..."

"Jack look...it will be so perfect. Look at these pictures.... you will make a perfect groom" Jenna cut him pointing at the picture of a couple.

Before words could escape his lips Jack's eyes were transfixed on the picture Jenna pointed. It was just another picture of a wedding couple except they were KISSING!

Jack's first instinct was to shield Jenna's eyes but he knew it was too late for she would have had admired the picture many times.

"Rosalie was initially sceptical but then she agreed when I told her the wedding will be in secret."

Jack was not listening to Jenna any more. He got another way to prove he is not an amateur lad and make it to the gang.

--------------

I want you to marry my best friend.
Jenna